main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Next Meeting Friday December 2nd

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mightyd4, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Next Meeting Friday December 2nd

Important Note: Around 10pm I will conclude the official meeting as it turns into my birthday party. Feel free to stay and chat, play video games, drink, etc.
    (Can someone give Alfredo my number or vice-versa to call)

TIME : 8:00 PM PST

PLACE:
    12423 E Mansfield Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99216

Directions:

Take the Pines Ave Exit off I-90.
    Go North (left if coming from in town, right if coming fom CDA).
    Pass the 7-11, take a right at the first street which is Mansfield.
    Two blocks down is Eagle Rock Apts, there is a gate which will be closed at 7pm. You will have to use the box on the right side of the gate to get in. Press hard and slow, DIAL "019" Then Hit "CALL"... this will call my phone from where I cna open the gate. Go up the hill, pass the two apt buildings on the left, the third building should be what looks like the managers office. The meeting is in the clubhouse. Park anywhere that is not covered (parking is a *****).
    Call Nick at 263-0603 if you are lost.

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    As far as parking is concerned, Casey, Kelli and I are planing to park in the strip mall in front of the appartments, then carpool up together, to save parking room, if anyone wants to do this, feel free to give me a call for the details. 208.691.7650

3. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    What time does it start?

I may not be able to make this one, due to the weather. I will still get there Sunday for the game.

I have looked online and found no hacks or cheats that will open up all-Hero play for all levels of Battlefront II.

4. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    8 p.m. is when the party gets started in the clubhouse.

5. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    8 p.m. is when the meeting gets started, the party is at 10 p.m. ;)

6. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Jedi Clone (Chris), you are welcome to ride with me to and from the meeting again, don't let the weather keep you away! I'll try to give you a call late!

7. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Kelli-

Thanks for the offer. I'll need the ride back.

As it stands, I've got spohhing I could do in the Pines/ Sprague area. I'll get to the aprtment complex around 8PM.

I;ve just spoken to Joe's. Nick's place may be too far away to drive his car on the ice. But he could still get to Reanna's whne the meetings are ther.

And in case I forget to mention this tight- is the group doing anything for New Years Eve?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.