main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Next Meeting - Friday, May 19th - Reanna's House - 7PM

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The_Cheeser, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    This meeting is scheduled, and I just want to make sure that it is still planned since I see no activity suggesting such.

2. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Cheeser - you beat me to the punch! This meeting is still taking place; all are welcome to crash my pad, but there is a slight alteration.

Our Spokantina thespian, Mr. Steven Hammond, has landed himself in two plays which began their run last week at Eastern Washington University in Cheney. I have told him I would make an honest effort to come see at least one of these productions, so tomorrow night I plan to head west into the sunset to Cheney to honor that commitment. Baxter is tagging along, but I have room for two more in my car. The plays, a series of one-acts, begin at 7:30; Steve is the second play, so I plan to leave after it is over. This ought to land me back at my house no later than 9, but most likely a bit sooner. I will post the directions below. Steve has a number of comp tickets, otherwise the cost to attend is only $5. If anyone else would like to either ride with me or caravan to Cheney (making this a last minute but official group event), let's meet at my house no later than 7PM.

Otherwise, we can have our meeting here, at 9:00 PM, just a couple hours after its regularly scheduled time. Feel free to call me, post, or send a PM for more info. I hope to see most of you either before the play or afterwards for the meeting!

Padmay

I-90 to the Cheney exit
    Enter Cheney (highway becomes 1st Street)
    Continue on 1st Street
    Turn right on Elm (be watching the street signs)
    Travel up the hill on Elm until it T-bones at Washington (a stadium is right in front of you at this point)
    Turn Left on Washington
    Travel on Washington until you see a large brick building coupled with a large parking lot on your Left
    Park here, and look for the metal staircase (this is the back side of the building)
    Follow the staircase down - you will find yourself right at the main entrance at this point

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Thanks for posting the info Reanna, I think Kelli and I will try to make it to the play (no guarantees), and we'll definately be coming to the meeting. See you there!

4. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Ok, so if I am reading this right then the meeting at your house is tonight at 9pm. Right?

5. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    Yes indeed - my digs shall be invaded by the funky members of the Spokantina tonight at 9:00. I am getting ready to leave for Cheney, but...

I'll be back.

Wait - wrong movie (sorry about that!).

Oh blimey - nerd alert!

Padmay

6. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    It was nice to get to a meeting finally!

I was just wondering if anything of significance was discussed after I left.

Oh, and if Padmay could drop some of those awesome quotes in here.

7. Padmaye

Jan 26, 2006
    He-he - I don't know about awesome. I think goofy is a better adjective. I am working on it...

Stay tuned...

P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.