main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Next meeting/get together

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by star0258, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    Would anybody like to try to go out and have a "fun night" ? Friends, family, and children? We could go to concord mills mall and eat somewhere around there then maybe hit up the big arcade they have there?

It's long past time that we all got together. Thank you to our two Vaders for pointing out that we've all been a little slack lately. Dedicating too much time to work and such and neglecting our friends.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested and i'll set it up!

2. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    count me in!

3. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Sounds like fun! That will all depend on what is going on here in the Outer Rim. Padame is using her shuttle again and working in Arlington, Va.. Let me know ahead of time so I can possibly use the Force to persuade to let me go. Yeah, right! :eek:

4. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I am in just let me know time and place.

5. Magic_Vader_83

Oct 27, 2007
    if it's going to be this weekend I won't be able to make it. I am planning on going to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for a magic convention this weekend.

6. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    The wife and I might be going out to see 10,000 BC tonight - anyone want to go?

7. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    Sorry I have been away for so long. Been busy with work, trying to decide if I really want to go to Iraq and have spent sometime playing bodyguard for a few of the girls who work at Parma.(that way they can go out to a bar and not get harassed by jerks, it works amazingly well). I have also recently sold my truck and will begin to sell off my Star Wars toy collection so I can reclaim some of my house. I am all for a group get together, just let me know.

8. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Sorry - OUT OF THE LOOP lately - drama is at a minimum now (ALL I ASK IS THAT EVERYONE SHOW RESPECT and not add ANY negativity what so ever)...

We are slammed w/ Easter PLAY (Huge production) and have two more nights to perform (400 + people each night so far)... The kids are awesome in it and I finally know all my scenes (One of the 12 apostles - Thomas). Friday / Sat. are last nights (Tickets are most likely gone).

Hope to get back to some normal schedule soon. I hope we all come back together soon and focus on our mission and just have fun. I've re-focused my priorities and my faith is the strongest it has ever been now - no time for negativity or I will just walk away from all and do my own thing.

Thank you SlaveOne for your true friendship when I needed it! I will always be there for you man when you need it!

The remaining PLASTIC was bought soley by me recently so I have a lot of armor pulling to do soon for myself and I want to get TKBig armor patched for DarthMcDuff!

NOTE: The turtle project is out for me [You guys can decide on your own if you want to go any further IF IT's EVEN AN OPTION NOW].

9. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    I've decided to buy the materials (plaster) for the TKBIG molds myself and make the repairs as I get time since no-one else can at this time and it's not fair to Paul to have to spend more money than he was told initially by others{We don't do any of this for profit - just friends helping friends make for ourselves}. I have a lot of money already tied up in the vac table replacement, molds, plastic etc... At some point my new parts will out-number the old.

Looks like a armor pull in April is in order - let me know schedules!

10. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Armor Pull in April? [face_dancing] Friends getting together? =D=
    Let me know how much the plaster was and I will be more than happy to help out. As far as the money is concerned, it is still going to be minimal to me. I have seen armor outfits online going for $850 and even saw one for $2000! And I don't know if even those would even fit me! This way with the IR's help, I am going to have a custom made TK armor that I can wear and that I helped make! :) What more could a Stormtrooper ask for?

11. Magic_Vader_83

Oct 27, 2007
    hey guys I am sooooo sorry I haven't been around lately been busy with school writing a script mainly and shooting a production for film class. I STILL want to get some armour I just am 100% broke and in debt right now but since I might need tk big armour or MODIFIED tk big armour I am more than willing to repay my part of the repairs for those molds. when I get the money I will buy the plastic most likely from the company we get it from so I can have a set of armour if that is even still an option for me. I have totally MESSED up my vader helmet by trying to instal the lenses so I am going to save up for a new rubies helmet first thing so I at least have one to wear if I need to be vader. Still waiting on the news as to the repair possibilities of my suit as I will not be able to afford a 500 dollar leather suit or even a 300 dollar pleather suit for QUITE some time. good news is all the other parts are still VERY acceptable. Nice repaint on the rubies armour good vac pulled shins PERFECT chest box you know all that good stuff. So Just let me know if and when we are getting together and I'll start saving my money now for armour and tk big repair repayment. TTYL guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.