main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Next Meeting - Ice Age?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheEmperorsHand, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    At our meeting today, we were discussing the possibility of our next meeting being to see Ice Age because it will have a Star Wars trailer in the beginning. I thought we should start planning this early so we could have maximum participation. We were thinking some time on the weekend after it comes out. suggestions?

2. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    I was wrong its nt March 22, its march 15. It's also a friday though.

3. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    ok thanks :) maybe the sunday after?

4. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    The 16th isn't a good day because me, Alison, and Kaitlyn are in a badminton tournament at school that day. The friday might be okay, but it would have to be after school. The sunday might be okay, though. :D I hope more people can come to this meeting. ;)

5. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    urgh not sundays I do too many things. well I suppose if it was a sunday as long as it was finished before like 2:45 it would be ok. I'm also now babysitting in the evening on the16. ummm and as Nicky knows I will be gone from the 23-27. We also have April 1(ooo april fool's day) off for Easter. Well that is my highly important imput on the subject. *cough not when I am in chicago cough*

6. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    Why don't we work with friday (the 15th) night.

7. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    That sounds good, but it's a little soon (next week :eek: ). If we plan for then, we'll have to get as many people as possible to go.
    ie: post it on FanForce.net and on the website (which I'm going to upload soon). we also should PM/email people about it if they're not around often.

8. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    we could have it a week later, of course. on the 22nd. The theaters won't be packed then and it will give other people a chance to read this thread and come ;)

9. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    That might not work for me, but I'll try. I'll talk to some of my friends, so yeah, just hold on a little while, and we'll see. bye

10. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well, I would love to meet you all, but the only days of the week I could do this is Sunday or Saturday. I work 2 jobs durring the week, every day. If this can not happen, then anybody that can get here, is welcome to hang out here sometime on a Sat. or Sun.

11. Mazer-Rackham

Mazer-Rackham Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    Im up for anytime any day accept mon-thurs. (but not on the 17th from 6pm on) I would really like to see it on opening weekend, but if you guys wanna wait im up for that too. (cause ill prolly have watched it like 1000000 times on my pc by monday morning)

12. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    same here mazer. opening week is next week though and we would be thinking likely on a sunday and you just said you couldn't on the 17th. chris can't do it on the friday and my sister and I have church on saturday!

13. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    I think either a Sunday or a Saturday afternoon (early because Alison and I have church at 5) would be good. It sounds as though Sunday is the best day for everyone, though. :D What about a theatre?

14. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    oops, the 16th is out for me and Alison. We have the badminton tournament and a pasta dinner at our church on that day. What about the 17th?

15. Mazer-Rackham

Jun 12, 2001
    the 17th would be good as long as it is in the afternoon i have another engagement to attend (i like sounding fancy) that night.

16. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    I can go on the 17th if it ends befor 2:00 P.M.

17. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    lol, Mazer. So, maybe a showing sometime around noon would be good? Where should we see it? I think Culver Ridge might be good. :D

18. Mazer-Rackham

Jun 12, 2001
    Hey guys i have an idea lets go see Resident Evil instead of ice age. Cuase Resident Evil isnt gonna suck major league. really it isnt..........

oh wait yes it is
    ICE AGE AND TRAILER ROCK ON!!!!!!!

19. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    The 17th is good for me. Where and When? We should stick with Ice Age. Club member Whitney Garlock and I were going to see that anyway. Teh you can meet both of us. : )

20. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    oh good. :D As for a when, we've been talking about around noon. As for a theatre, we have no idea. I suggested Culver Ridge, but no one's said anything about that yet...

21. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    If Culver Ridge is better for you guys, its fine with me. Noon is alright as well, as of now.

22. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    sounds good to me. oh and nicky healthy enough to get on the computer but you don't go to school?
    *starts chasing nicky with plastic knife*

23. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    *chases Kaitlyn with plastic knife*
    Ok, so we're definately going on Sunday the 17th at noon at Culver Ridge. I'll ask my dad asap. :D oh, shouldn't someone look for movie listings?

24. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    I'll check the listings.

Edit: Ice Age (PG) (1:00 1:30 3:00 3:25 4:55 5:20) 7:00 7:30 9:15 9:45
    the movie is 1hour and 40 minuits long so I wouldn't be able to go. But I have the traler on my computer to help me through the loss :p .

25. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    at all, adri? :eek: that's not cool... Nicky, we should try to find a day when everyone can go. I also think that if we plan it 3 days before nobody will see it or be able to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.