main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting Ideas and Location

Discussion in 'Archive: Tri-Cities, WA' started by Qkey, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qkey

Qkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Hello eveyone,

So anybody up for a meeting this weekend....Yes Of course....I was thinking we could meet up at 6PM at Anthony's apartment (if that is posable.) .....maybe we could play some battleground two.....or something....see ya there....

Bill

RSA EDIT: Title change as requested by the CR

2. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    Sounds good to me, I am not really against people coming to my place for a meeting ...

if you need directions please let me know!

Oh and Bill perhaps we can keep only one thread for futures meetings instead of the several that we have now :p

3. Qkey

Nov 14, 2005
    Shure thing....

4. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    just a reminder for people, Fan Force Meeting at my apartment tomorrow night at 6pm

5. Darth_Jigsaw

Darth_Jigsaw Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2006
    I'll be there.

6. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    I know Kenny won't be there tomorrow ...

7. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Alright every one the next meetign will be this saturday (May 12th) at my apartment starting at 6pm ... I hope to see you all there

8. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Ok every one there will be a meeting this saturday (June 9th) at my place starting at 5pm.

Though for the meeting after that I think we should have some sort of event instead of just a meeting at my place ...

9. lieutenant_ketch

lieutenant_ketch Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2006
    If you guys could hold of about a week I'm going to be coming back into town for a visit.

10. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Oh no, its gonna be this weekend :p

11. Qkey

Nov 14, 2005
    Ok Guys the next metting will be on the 14th, we can hold it at my place or somewhere else. I was thinking about going to the movies or mabye rent a moive or two.....also I am hoping that we could possably talk about where we would think a good place would be for a meet up with the otehr Fanforces that are bigger then us :)

12. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    I won't be in town that weekend since I am attending a wedding in Spokane for a friend, does another date work for every one?

13. Darth_Jigsaw

Feb 19, 2006
    Yes. Any other Saturday will probably work.

14. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    We need to work on hammering out a date for meetings two weeks in advance of a meeting and make more meetings in more public locations ...

15. Qkey

Nov 14, 2005
    So do you want to go to a Resturant or the moives or bar for the next metting? I was thinking that we could have it next weekend. how does that sound?

Bill

PS the bar thing may not work out so well seeming that at least one of our member's is under 21...

16. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Which member is under 21 Bill? :p I know you, me, and George are over such but I don't drink so ... yeah ...

I won't be able to do anything for two weeks now, I am going to be gone next weekend (the 11th and 12th) for the Gig Harbor Rein Faire and this weekend ti to late to schedule a meeting for ... as for what to do a movie sounds like a good idea, any in particular?

17. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Alright so the plan for the next meeting is September 1st say around 6pm exact event and location however still need to be decided, however we can get together for something the weekend before that as well

18. Qkey

Nov 14, 2005
    Hey guys, maybe on the 1st we can meet at my house or someone eles or we could go somewhere else, ( Is Kenny over 21?) also if you want to hang out on Saturday this week give me a call. also maybe we could go to a moive if their is one out everyone wants to see or I am thinking about renting Full Meadal Alachmist the moive....:) also, we should Plan something for Radcon it will be sooner then you think!

hope to hear from all you soon!

Bill

19. Darth_Jigsaw

Feb 19, 2006
    Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

I will be attending a wedding reception at 6pm on the first, but I can still do something later that night (around seven or eight).

Anyway, we probably should go see a movie this time or meet at a bar or something like that. Just let me know.

20. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Alright so to make this simple, this weekend's meeting will be held at my place starting around 6pm and from there we can wander else where if we wish ...

21. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Alright so due to my work schedule has changed so weekend meetings are no longer really an option if I wish to attend or have them at my place ... my new days off are wednesdays and thursdays, do either of those nights work for any of you for having meetings?

22. Darth_Jigsaw

Feb 19, 2006
    I have classes on both of those nights. However, I do get out at 7:30 on Thursdays, so I guess a Thursday might work.

23. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Ugh night time-ish classes are not fun ... wonder when bill is available for a meeting ...

24. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Alright so I know this is short notice but lets have our next meeting this thursday from 7 to 10 pm at my place ...

25. Darth_Jigsaw

Feb 19, 2006
    Okay. I'll see you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.