main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting Ideas and Location

Discussion in 'Archive: Tri-Cities, WA' started by Qkey, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    Alrighty, I am sure Bill can make such and you guys will get to meet Tee who is now part of the group as well

2. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    So one more meeting where we can actually discuss disbanding entirely, this thursday (Nov. 1st) at my place from 7pm till when ever ...

3. Qkey

Qkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    All Right if it is Ok with everyone Else Lets make the next Fan force metting for Thursday 14th of Nov. if this doesn't work for everyone else we can put it on a latter date such as the last thursday of the month or Veterans day weekend.

4. Qkey

Nov 14, 2005
    All Right if it is Ok with everyone Else Lets make the next Fan force metting for Thursday 14th of Nov. if this doesn't work for everyone else we can put it on a latter date such as the last thursday of the month or Veterans day weekend. If we can have it at Anthony's place it would be nice if not the defult place to have them is my house.

5. Qkey

Nov 14, 2005
    Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone is intrested in having our next meeting on the 15th of Nov...that is a thursday, I was wondering if we could meet at George's place or maybe at a bar. Now that would be fun! I am looking foward to seeing you all .

Bill

6. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    So I'm thinking about us having the next meeting on the 28th ... I think we should look at doing something else first like a game of bowling or something and then coming back here and maybe having a SW marathon ... tell me what you guys think

7. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    The 28th won't work for me after all I have to work that day so there won't be any meetings with me till next week sometime ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.