main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Next Meeting info!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, folks!
    I am going to try and get a meeting set up for next Saturday, I just dont know if I want to try and do it for that afternoon, or that evening, around supper time. It will be a dinner and a movie type meeting, with us meeting to eat, and going to hit a movie afterwards, so give me a headcount and let me know if you can make it!

Things I want to know from you guys.... where would you like to eat? Texas again? Gardners? Somewhere else?

Please get me some input ASAP, and let me know, or I will have to pick a place and go with that.

**EDIT** Whoever got the info sheets from the line party with the new members info, I NEED them as soon as possible. I need the numbers, so I can call the people and let them know of the upcoming meeting. Also, whomever got pics of the new members, I need you to get them to Lodreh, please.

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    ( Ignore this... everyone else did. )

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Sat the 18th? Because I want to make this one!! I'll be in Rocky Mount because Lucky Jones plays 18th Hole that night , so cool w/me!

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Far as I know, I should be there.

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yes, I am talking about the 18th. What time is Lucky Jones playing? Because I was going to do the dinner/movie thing, and we could all hit ROTS again, and I was thinking if we did dinner we could meet about 5 to beat some of the crowds and hit the movie at 7, if its still playing at that time slot.

Do folks want to do Gardners? Or would we rather hit Texas, or someplace else?

6. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Guess it depends on how many folks will be there.

7. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Hams or Gardners. Texas doesn't really acomadate large groups well. We are too loud.

8. Cowgirlup0916

Cowgirlup0916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    The thing with places like that are, you have to keep in mind that there are a lot of teenage college students in the group that probably couldn't afford some of those places.

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    True, too. In that case, lets just plan on hitting Gardners, then.

Saturday, June 18th
    Dinner at Gardners, and a showing of ROTS
    Meet at Gardners at 5pm

Please pass this on, folks! Some folks dont keep up with the boards enough to know when we are having meetings...

Also, be sure to jot down and bring any ideas you might have for the group, so you can bring it to our attention. Other things we will be discussing are:

Fan Film
    CIII and the fun we had
    Line Party results
    Newsletter

10. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Be there I should be, but may I make a suggestion about Gardners. As many of you know I work at the hospital and I found out recently that 2 people have died from eating there, one was a worker, the worker was diagnoisted with a diesease and didnt tell anyone and apparently cooked some food there and someone died from it, including the worker. So I wouldnt suggest eating there. perhaps hams or texas would be better, but its up to you riff. Just wanted to pass along what i knew. Master Yoda Has Spoken!

11. Cowgirlup0916

Cowgirlup0916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    Newsletter? What newsletter. ;)

12. Master_Johnson

Master_Johnson Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    I should be there, awesome my first Star Wars Fan Club meeting. I was planning on going to see RotS again so this will work out great. Are you all's meetings usually in rocky mount, because i though you all met up in Roanoke Rapids. meeting in rocky mount will make it much more convinient.

13. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    ::contemplates::

14. NoNeedForAName

NoNeedForAName Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    You smell that? Smells like...Wal-Mart.

Least that's what I'm gonna be saying at 5 on the 18th.

Crap in a hat... :(

15. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Sunafar, you should come man.

16. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    I'll be there as always.... Anybody wanting a tee-shirt should let me know then or by then..... Any Questions Call me 252-578-8926 cell OR send me a PM....

17. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Nice new icon, Fett. Me likes!

18. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    I work 11-7, but I MIGHT be able to switch with someone.

19. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    You should try to man.

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, you definitely should try, Sunafar! It would be good to see you again! Master Johnson, I would say we meet more often in Rocky Mount, for our meetings. You are probably thinking about our HALO meets. Lodreh, I am sure no one was ignoring you, I was just waiting to see if anyone else suggested Friday, instead of Saturday, as well. I seriously doubt I would be able to do Friday night at all, although being at work already, it would be more convenient for me as well. But I have to get home to see my kids. I havent seen as much of them lately because of all the moving and such that I have been doing. And folks, please be sure to pass the word on to other folks about the meeting as well, so the others will know! Noneedforaname, what time will you be getting out of work that day???

21. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Just FYI, Sith is down to just one theater... currently times are 3:00, 6:00, 9:00... this may change again for this weekend. I would definitely call to find out first.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

22. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    But it's reportedly still doing OK there.

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep, Joe-da and I went to see it again Saturday, and Heath said it was doing better than he thought it would, still. It is playing in Theater #10 now, which still has good sound and all. So, yeah, we will need to revise our times, if we are going to go see it. Would it work better for everyone for us to get together at 4, instead of 5, and go to the 6pm showing?

24. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Word!

25. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    If I go to see a movie this weekend, it'll be Batman Begins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.