Next Meeting: January 14th 2006

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by Darth_Santos, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    Congratulations -- you have just depressed me! :(
  2. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    see you guys tomorrow!--it was agreed at 1600 right??

dl
  3. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Yes sir!!! Tomorrow at 1600 hrs we'll rendezvous at checkpoint Dolphin!!! :D

EDIT: Remember that we're meeting in front of the Border's Bookstore!!! I will be wearing a shirt that has Darth Vader's face with 2 red lightsabers clashing!!!
  4. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    its 1515!!!!!!!!!! and i am still in homestead!!--really sorry if i miss it but i am herading out the door now--hope i didn't miss it

dl
  5. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    [face_tired] Well I got to Border's at 1545 and I waited until 1620 but no one showed up. Another disappointing turnout.
  6. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    I got there late (4:30pm), but I got there. Here's me leaving Dolphin Mall...

[image=http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/JulianSantos/Miscellaneous/IMG_0171.jpg]
  7. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Damn I just missed you then >.<
  8. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    i got there at 1630 with my brother and sister in law---we looked for anyone in darth vader shirts but we didn't see anyone
    --even had them go into the mall--if anyone saw a guy in a biege shirt with a cane --that was me!--we stayed until 1730

i think we should do this next week in a less crowded area--we should also coordinate via cell phones or something--someone needs to be contact in order to have everyone on the same sheet of music--just MHO

dl
  9. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    I wish I could meet next week, but I can only go once a month. Maybe you all can meet next week...
  10. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    we all can be flexible--i would like as much turn out as anyone here---so if you can not make it then we will try and make it when you can--it doesn't have to be a weekend--just when we all have free time--in know miami is busy but it can't be that busy---plus you are like the leader so i think it would not be right to hold a meeting and you not be there

--don't worry man --we will figure something out

dl
  11. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Yea, we've always tried to accommodate everyone's schedules. Unfortunately this past meeting was a failure because we didnt have good communication. I'll be sending Darthlrrp my cell phone number via a private message. And I'll give my number to Santos and KaDela via AIM.

BTW, Darthlrrp do you have AIM??? The rest of us have AIM and it's very convenient cuz it allows well instant communication unlike the message board. If ya do give us your screen name so we can contact you. May The Force Be With Us.
  12. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    I honestly don't mind missing a meeting. KornRawker is my equal. Both of us started this whole thing. Therefore, if he's at a meeting, that's fine. I would be represented -- virtually. I am able to go only the first Saturday of every month. But that doesn't mean that others cannot meet; this isn't a tyranny! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.