main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Next Meeting - January 22nd, 7pm at the SUB

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    If you aren't good about checking e-mails or these boards you may just miss this meeting. After discussion with other club members, it has been decided that "babysitting" will stop in the club, seeing as how we're all adults, we should all be able to act like ones. If something has been posted for over a month, everyone should know about it. If you were e-mailed more than a week ago, you have the information. I will not give out information that has been posted or e-mailed anymore, via phone or conversation, as it would make posting and e-mailing quite pointless. From now on, if something is posted or e-mailed, it has become history, and shall not be "repeated." Thanks.

So our next meeting is Saturday, January 22nd, at 7pm in the SUB by the bronze horse. Thanks and hope to see everyone there. Seeing as how it will likely be a boring meeting, most everyone will likely show up. See you there...hopefully.

JediRacer EDIT: Thread cleaned-up per CR's request.

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I agree 100% with the Vice President on the communication of this meeting. Pay Attention or you will miss this meeting. BTW, to keep it from being "another boring meeting" what can we do change this?

3. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
  4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    We definately need something to spice it up a bit.

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I'll see what I can do about a guest appearence, but I make no promises! LOL

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Come on, you can't promise to make an appearance?!

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Show some dedication Marc, don't let the fact your in Florida stop you. It's like only a five day drive...

8. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Now you know why we flew and had our stuff moved!

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    How tired were your arms after flying so far?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.