main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Next Meeting ... July 29th ... same Rogue time ... same Rogue hangout

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    The Rogues next meeting will be on July 29th, at 1PM at the Round Table Pizza on Truxel and San Juan.

That way everyone who went, will be back from Comic Con and can tell us how great it was.

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    And we can tell you all about how much we freaked out 24 hours beforehand because the person who was supposed to take Hawkie's armor down bailed out and she spend the evening frantically trying to come up with a Plan B. [face_worried]

3. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Ok Rogue 22 will be there! I cant wait!

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I'll see what I can do about being there.

-TJ

5. Rezrat

Rezrat Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    I'm going to try and make it, however, since I'm going to be driving from Oroville it will take a better vehicle than mine so I am going to have to borrow a buddies car hehe

6. x_jedi1

x_jedi1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    Hawkie - Federal Express to your hotel or wherever you're staying?? Hope it all works out for you. Also hope to see you there - I'll keep my eyes open. [face_hypnotized]

7. x_jedi1

x_jedi1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    I'll have to post my experience - I have a wedding to go to on July 29th - so I'll have to skip this one.

8. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] Hey everyone I would like to go but I will need a ride to the meeting.

9. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    We'll have to miss this one too. We have an obligation to folks who helped us with our move. Actually, we may consider letting Dillon go if someone wanted to pick him up and bring him home......South Sac. Anyone want to be responsible for a 14 yr old boy? :eek:

10. SielletheRebornRevan

SielletheRebornRevan Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2006
    Hmm okay I'll see what I can do about joining even though I'm new and all... if I can get my dad to give me a ride there... or maybe a bus with him or something...

11. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We are currently planning to go and would love Dillon to go with us. Just PM us with your address and phone number and we will connect. :) We also live in the south area.

12. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Won't be able to make this one. We're going to see "Rent" in SF.

"La Vie Boheme!"

13. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    TJ and I will be there and maybe LDV? That's unless he has other plans?

14. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    I've nothing planned for that day, except for late evening.

-TJ

15. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Count me in. We got notification that there's a house on base for us, so we're getting ready to move AGAIN (4th time in 6 months). I thought I'd be slick and refinish my dining room before we moved, so that's taking up all my time. Now, I might be good at Star Wars Trivial Pursuit, but I totally suck at acting like Martha Stewart. I will be SO ready to eat some pizza and listen to all the great stories from Comic-con. See everyone then!

16. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Glad you got your house. I remember those days from being a military kid and then being a military wife. :) Looking forward to seeing you again. Is the family coming? Hey, Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. Sounds like the making of a fun afternoon or night. Anyone up for that idea????

17. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Heck yes on the Trivial Pursuit. I found that game for Dillon just a few months ago.

18. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Yeah, we're excited about the house. It's smaller than our rental, but there's a lot to be said about the convenience of living on base. Don't know about the family for the meeting...school will be back in session by then, so who knows what may be going on. I know my hubby wants to come along if he's able. I'm always up for SW Trivial Pursuit. With a "normal" crowd, I feel like quite the superior SW geek when I play. Since this group is anything but a normal crowd, I may end up feeling inadequate -- and that would make me sad.:_| However, I'm always up for a get-together, inadequate or not, so if it gets organized count me in!

19. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Hey I would be probably lower than you, but I love to see the shocked look on Boba's and Sucram's face when I do get a question right. :) But I love Trivia games of any kind and what a way to learn and start conversation. We might be surprised at who wins. :) Good luck with the move during school starting. I remember starting many a school year from a motel or camper.
    :(
    Our schools are starting next week so have been totally busy getting ready.

20. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Well we could also play other trivial pursuits like the pop culture one, the 80s, and the regular editions (which i shall point out are all in my collection :).... I think a GAME DAY or NIGHT is definately a must.

Cranium is also fun too!

21. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Star Wars Trivial pursuit? I can go for that! Now 80s pop culture? I may have to skip that one, 1) because I'm more of a 70s[face_dancing] and 60s[face_peace] pop culture kid (as far as 60s go, I'm a "kid" in that I'm in love with that era; I wasn't born until 1970) and so I would suck at it, 2) because it would bring too many bad memories:( (I survived the 80s in my teen years). I can go for some general pop culture trivial pursuit though!

--Jedi Dark Night

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Heck ... I'd kick all your butts in Star Wars Trivia Pursuit [throws down the gauntlet] It's on baby!!

23. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Okay who wants to host this... i'll bring the marie calendar's pie

24. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Okay boys and girls, I want a clean fight... y'understand?

Let's get it on!

-TJ

25. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    Hey everyone that Star Wars trivia pursuit sounds awsome.

Any way I would be greatful if I could get a ride from someone to the meeting if anyone might be able to I live in South Sac by Hiram W. Johnson High School 65th and 14th and High way 50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.