main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Next meeting; June 3..in conjunction with Movie Night at the home of the VIce President

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    I'll fly back into Little Rock on Saturday, January 7. School starts on the 9 (or actually the 10th for me). I will (for the most part) be available Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights if you're concerned about evening availability. I look very forward to seeing all of you again, and to meeting those of you I have yet to.

Yours Truly,

Lavenderrose73 @};-

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    The calendar Henry set up at http://my.calendars.net/arkansith] has this nifty little feature on it to add things to the calendar...
    When you click on a date to add an event, it has a coice called Draw Border Category click on the little drop down box and select the category your event fits into.

There is a choice called Captured_for_the_Day...this is for if you know you are going to be out of town.
    Choose this one and enter you addition, that way when we go to schedule meetings and events, we can see which days have the least conflict...

Thanks

(Just don't get all hoo hoo with your computer like I did this morning or it will post everything twice...then you have to contact Henry to fix it...)

3. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    OK Somebody who knows how to work the link thingy, follow this post with a link to the calendar
    PLEASE....

It's obvious why I am a History student, not computers.....

Thanks

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
  5. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    there was a meeting???

6. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    LOL

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    We shall have a rough draft of the "by-laws", and guidelines for officers and offices at the Dec 3 Shin-dig at Jacob's house...I don't want to see the group get bogged down by nonsense rules and such, I just mainly want something in writing so we may expell those who come in and cause trouble while protecting our own hides by having something to back ourselves up...

So, with that said, if there is something you want to see included or if you have ideas....post them here or pm them to me...

We'll be finalizing at the Jan. meeting, so if there is a time in Jan. when you know you'll be gone, post it here or on the calendar...and we will try our best to schedule around it.

Also, if you have a suggestion for a January meeting place...let me know.

I don't want the same people having to drive long ways for each meeting...That's just not fair.

Later
    Bacon

8. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I may be gone the second weekend in January--That would be around the 4-8th of January. Don't have time to figure out the calendar thingy at the moment...

9. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    No Problem,

I'll be sure and try to avoid that week.

I figure that we'll set up January's meeting at the shin-dig at your place on Saturday...

Later

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Howdy fellow Sith...

Well, at our December meeting/shin-dig...we decided the following:

1. Elections for officers will take place this January (please see the election thread for complete information)

2. The by-laws are almost complete and will be up for viewing and comments/complaints soon.

And just talked basically talked about service type projects for next year..

I am thinking of the following, if you have any suggestions...put them here.

1. Boo at the Zoo, volunteer to work a "candy station", in costume, of course.

2. Toy Hill

3. Toy Drive

If you have any other ideas...post them please.

January meeting date and time should be announced shortly and will possible be hosted by Sharon.

11. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey ya'll, right now I am thinking Jan. 14th for the January meeting(this is tentative). That is before the deadline for self-nomination for the election, and we can make sure everyone has a final say before the election begins. A positive date, based on feedback from you guys, should be announced around Dec. 28th.

12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey everybody.

Check Jaria's tentative date, you're almost out of time to complain about it....ha ha ha (That was a joke)

Later
    Bacon

13. Count_Santa

Count_Santa Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    14th is okay by me.

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Okay everybody, the calendar has the 14th set up. I have the time at 6 P.M., and I'm going to take a page out of Otis Dodge's book and say we can all chip in for pizza if that sounds good to everyone. You all need to remember that this is on the Air Force base, so if you don't have access to it like Kynstar than we have to sign you in. It shouldn't be a problem as far as I can tell.

15. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    COST AROUND 2000 FOR A BOO AT THE ZOO TREAT STATION. MY COMPANY WAS A UNPAID SPONSOR THIS YEAR. I'M BOO AT THE ZOO'S DARTH VADER. WHEN YOU GET YOUR IDEAS TOGETHER FOR SOME ZOO FUN GIVE ME A CALL AND I'LL SPEAK WITH ZETTA.:)

16. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey girl as far as we know the 14th is good for us. But we will need signed in.
    Vader312 I talked Zetta this last year about helping out but it was to late to do anything this year. But would love to next year are going to make it on the 14th.

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Crap!!! I have had something come up. How late are we running this time? If people are still around I might be able to come late.

18. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I don't know how late the meeting will run, may be best if you call when you can and see if we're still around. How late do you think you'll be?

Okay guys, we have an argument to settle over here: I was just going to order pizzas on Saturday. However, the hubby wants to put his grill to use. What would you guys prefer?

19. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Sorry but we will be meeting Tracy before the meeting for supper. We have some 501st things to discuss and I dont want it to interfer with the Force meetings. By the way Jaira there will be four of us coming over so you can get a head count on how many to sign in. I will also be needing instuctions for that night do I meet you at the gate or what.

20. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    That brings up a third option - Eating before you get here. Feedback is appreciated.:)

21. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh! [face_hypnotized] Grill [face_hypnotized]

Ok that sounds awesome! Should we bring the dogs or burgers?

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I'm probably not in the best position to throw in suggestions about food, but...

Whatever pleases the majority pleases me...I'm not particularly picky.

See ya Saturday!!

23. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey as I said earlier there will be 4 of us I need to know if there will be room for 1 more there is a guy in Mallmelle that would like to go if you can get us all on base. let me know soon so I can tell him.

24. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Bring him! What we can do is get a pass for your car, so if you have room for him in there, cool, if not, I'm sure we have some room.

25. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    If people are gonna get passes onto base - be sure that your license is current, insurance is current, registration is up to date. Those are the main things that they'll look for/at when getting you signed on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.