main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Next meeting; June 3..in conjunction with Movie Night at the home of the VIce President

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Yep, thanks Kynstar! I always forget all of that legal stuff.

Okay, so for those of you that do not have access to base: PM me and let me know. I can meet everyone at the gate and get passes for as many people as we need them for. There is no limit! I don't mind if you guys eat before you come here, but the hubby will have the grill going, so you're more than welcome to eat here. We'll have hotdogs, hamburgers, and maybe some shwanksteak or bratwurst. If you want, you can bring your own meat, but we should have it covered. Side dishes are welcome :) .

For those of us running in the election, I would be ready for questions the others in the group may have for us....And maybe be ready to draft a president ;) . Hope to see everyone there.

Any Questions? I'm online almost 24 hours a day...

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    What do you mean ALMOST?????

Cool, maybe I'll have time to make a side dish????

You never know.

So, I'll see you Saturday!!!

Later
    Bacon

(We aren't grilling bacon....right????)

3. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Oops, I forgot to mention that bacon would be wrapped around every piece of meat we're grilling...O:)

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    You know, some folks might find that a wee bit kinky????

Just kidding...

Gads, I've got to get to sleep soon or my brain is going to turn into mush.

5. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey its not the 15th yet thers still time for someone to post they want the job. Right?

6. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    You have until midnight on the 15th to post your intent to run for office.

7. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    OK looks like so far I'll have hyperspace_police, Ramon, and ForceConduit riding with me Sat.

We are to arrive around 6ish right? So how long are ya planning on allowing us to stay there? [face_laugh] Juz need to know so I can give me riders the ride back to their vehicles/home (ForceConduit I can juz pick you up from your place if you like?)

You guys are gonna like her collection ;) you juz might have to wrestle with the lil'un on certain figures. Specially the stormtroopers. Careful Henry ;) she has a thang for troopers! [face_laugh]

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    We can go as late as we want, 'cause we're up late most nights and Mack has that night/day off. We'd probably end up being awake until 3 or 4 anyway...

Edit: You say you might bring a side, Bacon?....Like....Jello, maybe? ;)

9. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    We are going to participate in a Bowling fund raiser for Big Brothers/Big Sisters

It is at the Professor Bowl in Little Rock and we will post more details later this week.

Please check back. Will post when thread is updated.

10. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Okay, here's the info on the Bowling for Kids: If we can get everything togather, the 25th is fine, there are two time slots: 1 and 2 pm. There are 4 or 5 people per team, so if we have more than that coming, we may have to have two or three teams. Costumes are a must if you have them, the coordinator was totally excited about it. Remember, this is to raise money for Big Brothers/Big Sisters, so I think what we decided on at the meeting Saturday was to each chip in a little bit of money and hand it in as an Arkansith donation. If you all have any questions, let me know....

11. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Definitely count me in :) Everybody pitching in sounds great to me!

12. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    WHATS THIS ABOUT ARMOR? AN EVENT? PERHAPS THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH (OR AT LEAST LITTLE ROCK) WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE

13. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I'm sure he would be welcomed....I mean feared...:)

14. VADER312

Dec 11, 2005
    MOST EVENT'S I'VE FOUND MYSELF ALONE. I'D LOVE A STORMTROOPER HONOR GUARD.

15. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I think that having this tacked onto this older thread is pretty confusing. Can we move it? Since you have been spear-heading this activity, Sharon, do you mind starting a new thread and putting in any pertinent information?

By the way, I am in and will be in costume, such as it is.

In fact, it may be a good idea to have a costume activity before then for anyone who needs to work on theirs or a new one. I wish we could all go to F-ville to join ti____ for his prop party... Maybe it would be worth it if we carpooled.

16. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Wouldn't we all? ;)

17. VADER312

Dec 11, 2005
    WHAT ARMOR DO YOU WEAR??

18. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    not sure if i can come but may try it. got a jedi costume tho the belt needs redone. i would like to make an event this year and have moved from waldron to FT. Smith again so i am a little closer.

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Dodge mentioned that maybe we should have a little costume pow wow before the bowling thing...

So, we could handle any February business then if someone wants to host.
    I would, but I don't exactly have a home right now.
    But, I can come and help if someone wants to help...especially if you have a dish washer...I love
    to load those things.....(Yes, I know I'm weird, but I thought everybody already knew that.)

20. VADER312

Dec 11, 2005
    I REMEBER THE DAYS OF JEDI ROBES, I DID QUI-GON FOR YEARS, BOY I HAD IT EASY THEN! PERHAPS I CAN HOST ONE OF THESE TOMORROWS . I LIVE ABOUT 12 MILES DOWN THE ROAD FROM RAVE MOVIE THEATRE OUT IN THE COUNTRY ON 15 ACRES OF LAND. WOULD HAVE TO ASK THE QUEEN OF NABOO FIRST THOUGH.

21. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    I guess I can do it if no one around LR NLR wants to I want to have more get togethers here but Most of us live closer to LR NLR. So if no one opposes we will get or customes out and due touch ups and whatever else that needs to be done. We might even through a little party for our newly elected officers unless everyone votes no then we can discuss new canadates.If you can make it let me know and what if any costumes you will be working on and what you hope to do with them that day so that I maybe ready to help.

22. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Oh yeah that would be Sat Feb 18th maybe around 12:00 till when ever that way if people had to work they could come by and work and hang out before or after work. If you dont have a costume or nothing wrong with yours then you can help others or research a new costume and talk with others on how to do it.

23. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Thank you Nyborg...

I can bring the old sewing machine, for those Jedi touch ups....I'm reading a book about fitting
    and altering patterns to make them do what you want them to. And I have the pattern now for the
    Jedi tunice with the shoulder tucks...

Of course, I'm not very good at the whole sewing game thing and still screw things up every now
    and then, but it's a process and I don't mind trying to help folks...

Just don't hurt me if I mess anything up.

24. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Cool and I should have mine Julia and Tracy's costumes finished so Ill be free to run my machine or just look up info on other costumes or try and host where not very good at that its like heres the glasses theres the frig.

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    So noone wants to carpool to F-ville on the 11th?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.