main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Next meeting; June 3..in conjunction with Movie Night at the home of the VIce President

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Can't do it on the 11th, Dodge. But I can be there on the 18th, Nyborg...And the hubby got a sewing machine for Christmas, so I'm sure we can set that one up, have several stations going at once.

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I can probably make it on the 18th too and bring a sewing machine. Depends on if anyone wants to carpool to F-ville, because I doubt I could get away for SW events three weeks in a row.

3. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    I can bring a machine and a wee bit of knowledge...Don't know how much of a help that is, as I just learning to sew. But, I'm fairly well educted....Maybe anyway??

So, with that anyone got a costume that they'll be working on? Or that needs working on?

I have the pattern for the Jedi Tunics with the shoulder tucks...

Later
    [face_pig]

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    If Tracy can make it we are planning on working on a BFG for us to carry around. Weve been checking several website and getting plans. But yes I agree with Hyper let us know if you are working on anything so I can try and get everything ready. Just hope the weather hold that day so if anyone wants to try and do anything like BFG's or sabers it wont be to bad out in the shop. But if I have to we can take the little saw into the Dog House where I figure most of us will be plus its partialy heated. And if all else feals I have several Star Wars games plus airhockey, pool table, foozball (wich I cant play with Jacob).

5. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Chicken![face_skull]

6. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I just need a plain-jane Jedi costume...

7. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Plain-Jane? Never heard of that character before I'll have to look it up. So you want just a basic color and style robe and tunic. Hyper better bring that pattern. Do you have it started or have the materials need to assamble it? Hyper has one of the patterns you may need get with her and see if thats what you want and what you will need

8. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I will be bringing the Tunic pattern.

So, we can kind of play with Tunics and such.

It also have several robe patterns...It's just I can't get the fabric
    that I want to use here in Arkansas.

I've got to start looking on line for fabrics.

[face_pig]

9. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005

See? It's comments like that that causes us to make 'pin the codpiece on the trooper' jokes.[face_shame_on_you]

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Amen sister!!!

Nyborg, you know that deep down we really love you....

Later

[face_pig]

11. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok thought Id move this back to the top. Julia and myself have thought that since people wont be here till noon or later that we would do it like this. Everyone go ahead and eat before hand and we will have chips and dip, popcorn here to snack on. It looks like it will be cold so the ones just wanting to hang out may not want to play pool it gets cool in the dog house. But we will have plenty of board games and stuff. If you want to make sure I have somthing you will need for your project ( machine,glue gun etc) or a odd game or snack you want to bring thats ok. Anyone needing directions can PM me and Ill will get back to you after work.

12. Shadowscout04

Shadowscout04 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    I know the weather is supposed to be pretty bad this weekend, I haven't heard when it will start so if anyone wants to come a little early just let us know. We aren't going anywhere but I would like to be up and dressed before anyone gets here.

13. ti7267

ti7267 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    where is this at? I have some armor (tk helmet that i have to put together) so let me know here.

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Oh yeah! I need directions! Pleease? I don't know how long I can stay, the in-laws are coming in this weekend...:rolleyes:

15. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    TI7267 Its at my house wich is in Carlisle about 30 miles East of NLR. I know its a long way and you are already coming down next weekend for the bowling event. (TK helment huh those are fun to put together)

Anyone needing directions just PM me and Ill send them right out. Including TI7267 If you really want to make the drive two weekends in a row but the weathers is going to get bad. Just remember to eat before we will have snacks though and games. for those not working or that just want to hang out.

So to any of you that dont show thats ok and understadable. We will be doing this more as the year goes on.

16. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I'll being seeing you as long as the weather holds out...

Bacon

17. ti7267

ti7267 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    right now im not sure weather wise NWA is supposed to get ice and like 2-4 inches of snow.

18. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    I'LL BE IN BRANSON THIS WEEKEND! MAY THE ICE SCRAPER BE WITH US!!

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Going to sit back and see what the weather does.

If it doesn't work out, we'll try and do a costuming thing next month...

Later
    [face_pig]

20. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I have a Jedi robe that I got in Chatanooga, but I still need the rest. I would love to make a copy of Clone Commander Cody's costume from ROTS, but then I don't have that kind of money at the time.

21. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I think that I may be keeping myself company at home today?

I'll see what it looks like outside in around 11 or so...but, it's pretty slick here and I live on top of a mountain....

Not completely sure, but I may be a no show...Not worth risking it...So, if I don't see you this weekend, I'll see you Saturday at the bowling thing...

Bacon

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    OK Since this months meeting was a ice out...
    What do we want to do for march?

We don't have to have it at someone's house, we ccould just meet at a restaurant.?!

Just pipe in with your two cents....

23. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    I guess we can do it here if you guys want to since we had planned on doing it anyway.

24. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Hey Nyborg, I'm not trying to compete with you; I'm just throwing in my "two cents"...someone mentioned a restaurant. Would the Olive Garden be out of the question? If not this month then maybe next month or something?

Lavenderrose73 @};-

25. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    A GOOD PLACE WOULD BE SOMEWHERE WITH A LARGE PRIVATE STYLE ROOM (A GOOD EXAMPLE IS CORKEY'S ON BOWMAN) YOU COULD CALL IN ADVANCE AND HAVE IT READY FOR THE GROUP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.