main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Next meeting; June 3..in conjunction with Movie Night at the home of the VIce President

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Remember to PM Nyborg13 if you need directions to the home of the President and First Lady...

See those of you who can make it there!!!

[face_pig]

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok at the moment I have to work tomorrow night. Julia said anyone wanting to come over still can. I will have her post tonight around 5:30 weither I still have to work. We are talking about inviting everyone over after the event Sat. since there will be new people in from out of town and just have the meeting hang out that day for those that want to. But either way you are all invited over both days.

3. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Welcome to flight 504 Nyborg is working tomorrow night but anyone who is intrested in coming out is welcome, Shadowscout and Zydraid (Tre') will be home. Anyone who is intrested in coming on Saturday after the event is welcome (people are coming from out of town). Thank you for your time.

4. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Bummer. See you Saturday?

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Force_Conduit and I will see you this evening...and also tomorrow.

See you then...

Bacon

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Yes, this is still on people! So come on over and we will invade Henry's house and steal his collection while he isn't there!!! Bwahahaha.[face_skull]

No, really--we can still have fun and hang out with Julia and Tre' and play games or work on costumes or whatever. See you tonight--I probably won't be there til around 6.

7. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    I am posting this on more than one thread: Someone rented the Princess Leia costume at Costume Corner (the reason I reserved the Queen Padme one), and the lady said the Princess Leia had not been picked up yet. I just got back from picking up mine, and I just want to make sure that person knows Costume Corner is open tomorrow from 9am - 2pm. Hope it works out. I just barely remembered mine the last hour it was open today, myself :oops: .

Lavenderrose73 @};-

8. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    hey guys sorry I couldnt make it but I wanted to let yall know that we took home 1st place at the competition and swept one of the events. So even though I didnt get to come to the costume night, it wasnt like we sucked it up and got nothing.

9. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Hey way to go, Jedi_Master_Vader! [face_dancing]

@};-

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    "Official" meeting business will be taken care of at Jacon's Drive-in movie night on April 8.

See that thread for times and pm otisdodge for directions.

We will be discussing:
    Cooperation amongst the Star Wars fan groups within the state.
    Voluntary dues.
    T-Shirt designs.
    and
    upcoming community events.

See you there.

If you have an opinion about any of these topics and know you cannot make the meeting pm me or
    Nyborg13 with you questions or concerns.

Thanks
    Bacon, "your friendly Sith secretary/treasurer."

11. Astiateu

Astiateu Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2006
    Oooh T-shirts! w00t!

12. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey ya'll! Tomorrow is May and we don't have a meeting set! Is it going to be at someone's house or someplace more public?

13. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    The weekends on this one are going to be limited as our sister organization has invited us to a couple of her drive-in and saga campout events.

May 20 is a Memphis double feature of Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones
    and

May 26 and 27 is a Saga campout with Sith and An new Hope on Friday night
    and Empire and Jedi on Saturday.

See the Memphis link down below (somewhere) for that information.

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    We've finally figured out our vacation, and the final deal is that we won't be here for another weekend until the 26th. Maybe we could have the meeting after then?[face_praying]

15. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    The May meeting is probably going to coincide with practice for the July 1st thingy.

But, I'm still not sure about that...

16. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    I posted several days ago somewhere around here that we could have a rehearsal thingy at my house on the 13th. Then those who want to can go to the Twisters game that night. Tracy & family, Myself & family are going. I have an email into Jake about us working the door that night and hanging out with the kids. Also it will give me an opportuinty to talk with him and his crew about the show.

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I will change the heading.

So, thats meeting this Saturday and Twisters game afterwards.

Keep in touch.

[face_pig]

18. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Ah! Well, I guess it gives me a reason not to go to Louisiana this weekend. Hehe. I'm bringing a newbie and his wife, most likely.

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Will the game cost? What time is the get-together at Henry's?

20. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    I havent heard any more about the game. But I still plan on going just to check it out.
    Time for my house anytime is fine Julia has to work so Tre' and myself will be men of the house. With the weather not being real sure we may just hang out and go over things but not really get to practice. So if you have any sewing or other projects you wish to work on bring them on. The more you have to do the earlier to get here. Jaira bring your friend if they want to come you know everyone is invited. Since some of you may be here all day a few may want to bring some chips or sodas . We usally have some around here I may go get a bunch of Tonys pizza or somthing for dinner just depends on whos here by then. Most of you have my number and directions if anyone needs anything just PM me.
    Sorry now if I seem alittle complacent this weekend I have to finish the Royal Guard helments and a few other projects.

21. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I just realized that I don't have a ride. :eek:

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    If you want to go. We'll get you there.

Of course, I may not have a ride myself...depends on if I can get the soft top put on the Jeep...???

I can't take it to the insurance adjustor with a hole in the roof...But, we'll figure something out.

Let me know.

23. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok Tracy got ahold of Jake and he has us 10 passes for the game for anyone who wants to come out and work for awhile. He ask us to be there around 5:30 if we can he said the doors open at 6:00 he ask that we hang out at the door and then just mingle around till about halftime then we can change and watch the game. So if you want to go and work (play) bring your costume. Tracy, Myself, Julia and Tre' will be there.

24. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    S'okay now. I got Mack a rental car so I will still have the truck. Thanks, though![:D]

25. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    About the game Saturday, May 13th.
    They will have a tail-gate party starting at 4:00 pm and going until the game starts.
    The passes will be in mine and Nyborg's name, and they are available at the back, Washingtons street entrance (the one that faces the Arkansas River. I have yet to find out where we can park, as it would be a pain to lug all our costumes (those that have to change) from the car to the arena. I will contact Nyborg later today if and when we have secured parking that hopefully will be close to the Arena. I wish I could have gotten more passes, but I figured that 10 would be enough.

-locokarma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.