main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting MegaCon?

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by LordGoldenArrow, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Echo echo echo echo .... yup. It's dead in here.

When's our next meeting? At MegaCon? I know Mayo, Delaya and I are going on Saturday at least. I know Thumper's not going to make it then. Who else is going?

2. Wolfgang_Treadwell

Wolfgang_Treadwell Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    I'll be there all weekend.

3. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Marlana and her mom will be there sometime after noon on Saturday.

4. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Perhaps we should also satrt planning for an April meeting. That way we might even be able to discuss some of the details at Megacon, in the event that some of us meet up.

Just a suggestion.

Mandy

5. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    My plans change by the second. I might be there for part of Saturday morning, but I'm not 100% certain. In any event, I won't be in costume so I'll be a little harder to find.

-Katie
    Thumper

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I was hoping to be able to make it down for MegaCon, but alas...I will not be able to. Y'all have fun! :D

I do hope that a few of you will make it up to Dragon*Con this year.

7. LordGoldenArrow

Jan 13, 2002
    Okay. Glad to hear about those of you coming down. Buzz and Darryl be there.

Let's discuss our April meeting there!

Art

8. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Buzz and Darryl be there.

Or else!!!!!!!!

:p

-Katie
    Thumper

9. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    I know that one of the mentioned pair will be there. As for the other ::cough::you know who you are::cough:: you'd better be. Or else...

You do NOT want to be attacked by the boomarang, and cane wielding MUNCHKIN ARMY!!!!!!!!!

Mwahahahahahaha!

10. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey... I went yesterday.... I guess I have just totally become a leftover in the Orlando group. The pace here has... oh.. nope.. hmm... I think I feel a weak pulse.. faint.. losing vitals, the pace here has almost slowed to a cardiac arrest pace. I realize everyone is busy and such. The Orlando group is having a meeting March 20th. If any of you wish to attend we'd love to have ya- we've been getting more then 5 people per meeting and for the most part they have been lively and enjoyable. I guess this is my official farewell Melbourne group post. I don't feel I really was a part of it anyways, you all had known each other before I came into the mix- and I don't think I mixed in well- sorta that water and vinegar thing. Not to say I'm all that integrated in the Orlando chapter- but they seem more inclusive. So instead of trying to keep up here and there- I guess I will be there. To all the meetings and get togethers see ya all on the other side.

James

11. LordGoldenArrow

Jan 13, 2002
    Haven't been around a lot recently so just saw this.

Good luck to you Ruckus.

MTFBWY

Art

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.