main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Next Meeting November 13th - See this thread for details...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey all!
    Well, our next meeting is around the corner! Just think, we'll have all seen the first ROTS trailer by then!!!!
    Our meeting starts at 7pm, but the location of the meeting is still up in the air.
    Please post your recommendations here by the end of October.
    An official location will be picked no later than the 3rd of November.
    We're looking for a totally new location this meeting for fun. It can be a restaurant, store, sit-down place, whatever.
    Please, we are saying no to these locations:
    James' house
    My house
    Cody's house
    The Mall
    Edwards
    IHOP
    Otherwise, feel free to post your idea. Thanks all and we'll see you at the next meeting.

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    We could have it at my house... I mean apartment! LOL HA HA HA :cool: :) ;) :D [face_laugh]

3. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Hey why don't we combine our November Mtg. with Lasertag and have the mtg. at Boondocks? Kill two birds with one stone.

4. MariaDiecowski

MariaDiecowski Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2002
    You can always have it at my family's Estate. My backyard is three acres and there is a pool house next to our guest house. No swimming allowed but bring bathing suit for hot tub fun.

Maria Diecowski

Have to ask my family first. All 13 of them.

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok...I didn't think you were able to join? Would this be alright with your parents? If so, let us know by November 3rd and we'll definately consider it!

6. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I've got 2 pools at my house. as well as full workout room, spa, and tennis courts.

we could still have it here... ha, ha.

okay, I'll stop.

7. MariaDiecowski

MariaDiecowski Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2002
    I asked my parents and my 13 siblings if we can have the meeting at my family estate and it was 7 said no and 6 said yes so sorry guys maybe next meeting. I have 7 sisters aging from 6 years old to 19 years old and my 6 brothers aging from 4 years old to 24 years old. The 4 year old are twins. I am the oldest in the girls group age and my brother who lives in Portland is the oldest in the boys age group. And no we are not Mormon.

Maria Diecowski

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Thanks for the suggestion Eric. It's settled then. Our next meeting will be at Boondocks, starting at 7pm on Saturday November 13th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.