next meeting picture thread

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by darthlrrp, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    hey guys and gals--if you are going to the next meeting in 14JAN06--post your pic here so we know what you look like--kinda a get to know ya before we get to know ya---mine is in my profile

dl
  2. Darth_Santos Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. :(

However, I may be able to send myself an email from my phone with a picture in it. How then would I transfer an image from an email to here?
  3. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    upload the pic to photobucket and then you can upload it and paste a link here---i will bring my digital camera for the meeting

dl
  4. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    That's cool!!! Then we can actually have a picture of the Miami SandTroopers!!! NICE!!! [face_dancing]
    MTFBWY!!!

Edit: Here's my picture...

[image=http://myspace-983.vo.llnwd.net/00332/38/97/332907983_l.jpg]
    Yes...I know...how embarrasing right??? Oh well...
  5. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    @ DarthKoRnRawker--- awesome man!---you look a lil to happy with that shirt---you jedi killer you! lol

alright ---now for some women!--we gotta have some girl sandtroopers--where you at?????-i a gonna try and recruit some---cyaz--

dl
  6. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    YEA Gotta represent the Sith order YA KNOW?!?!?! LOL!!!
  7. JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I'm the only girl here...yay for me.As for my pic I'm always using the net at work since my internet has been down for sometime(stupid bellsouth still repairing from the hurricane),so I don't have any pics of me that I can put up from the computer.
  8. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    man that wilma sure messed things up----hopefully next hurricane season will be kinder

dl
  9. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Yea I hope so too...being without power for days was not fun at all...well it was kinda fun during the daytime but at nighttime I prefer having power. :p
  10. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    come on people--represent!!!

dl
  11. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Representing the Sith Order over here!!! You know how we do!! *grillz* Killing Jedis, plotting revenge for thousands of years just to get thrown down a reactor shaft by a whiny kid with a bad haircut. Yea im Representin the Sith!!! :D
  12. darthlrrp Jedi Master

star 4
    ^hahaa---you crack me up dude---i can't wait to meet you guys

dl
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.