main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO NEXT Meeting Plans

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I don't think we should try to squeeze in a meeting in October with everything we have going on w/ the RMFF, it would just be too hard to wedge it into the schedule, and I don't know about you guys, but I need a bit of a break ;)

We can just use the next RMFF meeting for our October meeting if nobody has a problem with that. I can give rides up to Denver if anyone needs it.

As for our next Springs meeting, I think we had mentioned and agreed that a November meeting would be good to get together to watch the DVD of Attack of the Clones.

The question is, which weekend do we want to have it?

2. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    i assume that these will be after the DVD comes out... :p

3. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    the DVD comes out November 12th.

4. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Okay peeps, here's the deal. I went up to the planning meeting in Denver last weekend and I threw the idea up that the RMFF could come down to our November DVD viewing meeting for the official November RMFF meeting (it can count as ours too since we would be hosting it). Everyone there thought it sounded like a good idea, so now I want to see what you all think.

Especially Micah, since he's got about the best place for this type of thing. The date we're looking at is November 23. If that date is a problem for anyone, please say so and suggest a different one. Things are FAR from being set in stone, but we ought to get the planning started.

Dragon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.