main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA NEXT MEETING Saturday, April 9

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    At Kelli's place, unless we can find a more suitable place. Any ideas as to what we should do? I propose a costume day, since I need help with my holster...

2. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    I don't know if I will for sure be there because I have class until noon on Saturdays.
    However, a costume work day sounds like a good plan. We should make sure all the C3 costumes are ready and make sure Kelli's still sane after making a wedding dress :D

3. Bayard_Lem

Bayard_Lem Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005

Costume day sounds good. I've been working up some ideas I'd like to run past you, John, and Kelli so I will be there. Also, we might be able to plan the duel out a little more.

4. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Hi I am in Spokane and would like to know where this is going down let me know. Like I need an address or something

5. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Check out my thread it is just on the board in the Spokantina

6. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I found out yesterday that the leather factory is open on Saturdays. So I propose that we take a field trip down there during the meeting... Yay! Also, I just picked up my bloodstipes. They came out great, although I'm concerned that there might not be enough ribbon material left on the sides for me to sew on... oh, well, gotta try!

7. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    John,
    Do you know the hours of the leather shop?
    Also, Stan called me and told me that there is a Cantina Crawl tonight at 5 on Bria. He said that it will start at the Fifth River cantina in Four rivers Corellia if you or Bob were interested at all. I can't make it due to class.
    Hope to see you tommorow.

8. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Bah!! Cantina Crawl! why would I want to sit at my computer, hearing the same freaking music for hours on end, entertaining OTHER ENTERTAINERS!!! I never did see what was so great about it. The Combat Upgrade that's on Test Center right now is far more important to the future of the game than some "Entertainer Orgy"... And Stan knows that! He should be ashamed. I also have costume stuff to be working on, so in-between down times on the server, I'll be sewing! No cantina crawl for me...

Edit: Oh, and the Leather Factory's hours are Mon-Fri 8-5 Sat 9-4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.