main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Next Meeting, Saturday February 5th at Jarus' House

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Next meeting is a fun game day at Jon's house! Jon, you need to post directions to your house here. Also, if you need a ride to the meeting, we can carpool and give rides, just PM me to set it up.

At the last meeting, we decided that we are going to scrap the "fanfilm for C3" idea. We can still work on existing fanfilm projects when we want to, but there is no pressure to get them done for a deadline now (which means we will probably never get them done)...

Instead, we are going to work towards costumes and props to take to the C3 convention. We did some research on plane tickets and found round trip from Seattle to Indy for around $214, which sounds really good to me :)

Remember, if you are going to C3 with us, you need to have your ticket to the Con purchased by the end of February. I guess if you don't, you can still come, but we aren't going to count on you :p

Oh, and one more thing Jon, would you like to put together the Spokantina brochure for the fan table? We should get one designed so I can send it to the fan table coordinator for approval. Thanks!

2. Oo_la_la

Oo_la_la Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2004
    let me know if i need to bring any projectors. i will need to reserve them soon.

3. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Projectors are good. If you can reserve one, that would be great.

4. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, my house. Head East on I-90 from Spokane, all the way into Coeur d'Alene, get off on the first Cd'A exit (I can't remember the number, but I'll find it out tomorrow and post it) take a right after getting off the freeway onto Northwest Blvd. Take a right at the next light onto Seltice Way. Drive West on Seltice Way 'til you get to Atlas Road, Take a right on Atlas and head North for a few miles 'til you hit Prairie, drive straight past Prairie and keep driving north until you hit Broadmore Estates on your right, turn into Broadmore and take an immediate right, we're the second house in on the right side of the street, 8884 N. Torrey Ln. The house is light gray and has a round pattern in the driveway.

FYI I'd like everyone, if possible to bring a white button up shirt, and a pair of black pants, Bob agreed to take some pictures of us, some "classy" portraits and maybe a group shot or two, we'll be able to use these on the website and for C3 stuff. Thanks.

5. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    Hey John, any other equipment you think we'll need?
    I will bringing my computer by tommorow (Wednesday) morning-ish; Depends on how early I get up. Formatting is optional. I'm going to pick up Galaxies, in theory, on Friday or so.
    Also, someone should get a hold of Casey(sp?) or whoever has a copy of the script so we have it.
    Sorry to all for not being there the past couple of weeks. I look forward to this week.
    I hope you all have a blessed week.

6. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I can't think of much else Erich, mostly just any projectors that we can get ahold of, we've got plenty of wall space. bring a little money for pizzas, and at least one person bring the trilogy on DVD. Oh, and we've got 2 TV's already set up upstairs that we can hook up Xboxes to, and we've already got one, so if we have two TV's and a projector, we could have 3 Xboxes going, or 2 Xboxes and 1 DVD player. Whatever you guys want. And for those of you that would like to try Galaxies, by Sat we should have 3 Comps at my house running it, so you can give it a try if you so desire. Which reminds me, Nick, if you want to lug your comp over, go ahead, I can find a spot for it.

Erich, I won't be home at "morning-ish-o-clock" I'm working on Wednesday, unless by "morning" you mean 7 am... I'll be home at 7, but I'm leaving for work around 7:45. Chances are that no one will be home by the time you swing by, but if you know where the spare key is, then go ahead and let yourself in and drop the comp off, then give me a call on my cell and let me know. Or if you prefer, we can arrange a time around lunch to meet and I'll just meet you at my house. Let me know tonight sometime.

7. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Count on me to bring the trilogy on DVD!

8. Oo_la_la

Oo_la_la Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2004
    this post has no point other than i need 20 posts to send private messages. not that i ever need to pm. but you never know...when...i...might...have...an....emergency....or....something....yeah.

9. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    Sorry John, I didn't check the boards until this morning and this morning hasn't gone quite how I had planned (aren't we all suprised). Anyway, after I get done with work at 3 I'm going to run back to my house, pick up the comp. and drop it by around 4ish. I do know where the spare is so if no one is there I can still drop it off.

10. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Bob should be home by 4, so you should be ok, if you want to stick around till 5, I'll be home, possibly even earlier since I haven't been busy at all today :(

Looks like we'll have a total of 3 Xboxes, I talked to Nick last night on Galaxies, and he's bringing his, plus, I'm sure that Casey plans on bringing his, and then there's mine. We've got 2 TV's upstairs already, so if we have a projector, we should be set. Woohoo! And we have ethernet wired into the walls too :) so connecting together will be a breeze. w00t!

11. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
  12. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    *smacks head* I didn't realize that the meeting was Saturday. I'll be busy all that day I think; it's kind of up in the air. Hopefully I'll be able to make it later in the evening.
    I know, I know, I'm such a slacker

13. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    So what is the planned meeting time this Saturday??? I've read through the first post about 5 times and didn't see any time mention.

14. Oo_la_la

Oo_la_la Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2004
    i was told noonish but i don't really know for sure. so somebody who knows needs to post!

15. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I said 12-1, sometime between there. You guys can decide for yourselves, but if you come any earlier, I can't guarantee I'll be up :D
    I just hope I can get the house cleaned up tonight :p

I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but Erich's comp is now at my house, which means we have 3 good gaming comps in the "bonus room" and I just set up Erich's last night for Galaxies, and tested it, it's good to go. This is an excellent opportunity for those of you interested in trying the game out to do so, since they're offering a free 10 day trial to the game, all you have to do is sign up for one of those, and then log on with the temp account and make a char. It'll be fun, I'll take everyone on a tour of the Star Wars Universe, stops could include, but would not be limited to:

Jabba's Palace
    Pit of Karkoon
    Nightsister Stronghold
    Jawa Mountain Fortress
    Fort Tusken
    Kryat Graveyard
    Old Ben Kenobi's House
    Golden Beaches of Corellia
    Nym's Stronghold
    Great Waterfall in Theed
    Hidden Rebel Base
    Ruins of Exar Kun's Temple on Dantooine
    Massassi Temple
    Woolamander Temple
    Dathomirian Sarlacc
    Mos Eisley Cantina
    Coronet, Corellia
    Vreni Island, Corellia
    The Kessel System
    Lost Geonosian Cave
    Bynare Pirate Bunker
    Eran Sif's Hideout
    Cult of Lord Nyax
    Old Podracing Track on Tatooine
    And more...

:D There's a lot to see in Star Wars, and this is the best way to see it. And if nothing else, we could get into some trouble in "Booster Blue" and have to take to the turrets...

16. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Errrrrrrrrrr... What time is this actually starting today?

17. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Sorry I have the time now. My computer wasn't updating any of the web pages, so I'd still see waht I saw on Wednesday on the boards, on my webcomics, etc.
    Fixed now.

See you there.

18. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I have a bridal shower I need to attend :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.