main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Next Meeting ~ Saturday January 13th 2007

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I can confirm that Sithmauler is definitely Luis.

2. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
  3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Thank you HAMA for confirming what a lot of us knew all along from the very first time he posted. We just didn't have the authority to check IPs.

Not to mention I was having a conversation with SithMauler ID or Darth-Blaze ID on the board one evening and he responded to me under the wrong ID on accident halfway through the conversation and covered it poorly by trying to edit it. Too late I had already read his response before he discovered the mistake.

I'm sad for him.[face_shame_on_you]

4. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    All I hope from this is that crimsongryphon01 and the people like him, the good people with no bad intentions, understand just who it was they were sticking up for and what those people were willing to do drum up strife within the group.

5. crimsongryphon01

crimsongryphon01 Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2006
    This is still a public forum :) and it's open for any and all who wish to read it. I personaly think that it is better to put on a smile and welcome anyone into this fan group than to put everyone under suspect. Also, as it has been mentioned no one was removed from this fan group, and all are welcome to join and participate. I know that moving forward is a hard thing to do but if Luis wants to become active again, then it's ok. Remember that activity can be limited to posts on here (like I do, because I'm out of town). I'm not sticking up for any ONE, I'm sticking up for EVERYONE :)

(my intention is not to start anything bad, I'm just trying to help...and sorry for the bad spelling)

6. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    And I agree with that. But the important thing to remember is that we have to keep everything in context.

In order to understand the issue with "sithmauler" we have to go back to his origins. He was created while Luis was still active in the group as himself. Sithmauler played as Mr. Hyde, being a second person to Luis and commenting on our troops. The only things Luis had to say through his avatar were negative things. He only used the false identity to either insult the group or support Luis' own arguments.

Everything about Sithmauler was a sham and his entire purpose was to disrupt the group as a whole. And when Luis was called out on it, he denied it. Which means he lied to all of us.

I wasn't saying that people have to contribute to the group in order to be a part of it, rather that was something Luis constantly drummed in his own war song. I agree with you. We have lives. That's what I've said all along. We can't always be active, we can't always be contributing. Some of us can't afford to do either. It's just about being A PART something. I will always stand up for someone wanting to be a part of the group. But I will never ever stand for someone who tears the group apart.

7. Sithmauler

Sithmauler Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    You guys got this all wrong. I'm actually staying with Luis until I can get off my feet and be on my own. I have know Luis for a long time and when he found out that I was moving to jacksonville he offered his place for me to stay. Yes, I was using and still using Luis computer to get on the internet and stuff. I created the account because I wanted to be in the group but was unable to make the meetings, which gave the impression of been a fake person. So you guys think whatever you want. jaxsanakin, to your early comment, somtimes the boards do not let you log out completely, remember I am using his computer and I started my account before the problems began, those problems were between you guys and him.

8. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    OMG! He's lying and he can't stop!

9. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    What? Were you sitting in his lap during the other conversation I was having with him? I mean literally...One sentence from one person then one sentence from another within just moments and the conversation wasn't over. So you answered me under a different ID in the MIDDLE of an active conversation. I find that strange.

No Luis, I don't believe that bologna. Why wouldn't you tell us you knew this guy becuase he was staying with you. If I remember correctly SithMauler stated he came along becuase of seeing us at Best Buy or he was trying to find out if were all of the coool storm troopers he saw at Dave Busters and wanted to know if we were them. I can't remember which because there was another fake ID doing the same thing.

If you lived with Luis and were a different person you'd know all of that already. If you are a seperate person you'd come out and prove us wrong today in person today.

Sigh. Doesn't matter anyway, this is just our public portion of the board. Post away.

10. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    Yeah I don't buy that. And it's threads like this one that make it hard to believe. Here you are, Luis, saying that you're somebody else and yet there's postings from both of your accounts back to back within 5 to 10 minutes of each other. Are you trying to say that you and this "other person" would trade seats every minute, log in, make a post and then log out and repeat the procedure? I've seen your computer. I used to have one just like it. It is by no means fast. Something like that must have been overwhelmingly aggravating - if I believed any of it.

See the problem is that you as "sithmauler" claim that you were at the Best Buy event and only saw 3 people. But nobody there acknowledges to have seen you, even though you're supposedly staying with Luis, so theoretically you would have come together. I suppose, in a sense, you did.

Luis, we had the discussion at Cold Stone Creamery about your other identity. You played it off as if you didn't know him and just assumed he didn't want to show up because he was discouraged by the low count. But if what you're saying as your alter-ego is true, then why would "Sithmauler" bother showing up to the Best Buy event if he were so discouraged? Why would you lie about that and say you never saw him? Why would you talk about your character as if you two didn't know each other if this person were actually living with you at the time?

You're really bad at fibbing, Luis, and that's what we're getting at. You lied to us on the board and you lied to me in my face. That you conveniently had two anonymous avatars show up to your defense that we never got to meet, who left coincidentally at the same exact time you did tells me that this whole thing is pathetic. Or is Halomaul living with you too?

11. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Dwight, yer awesome!

12. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    did anyone else get PMs asking them how they felt about luis, right after the revamping of the FCJK thread, from sithmauler?
    and sithmauler, you pretty much backed into a corner, the least you could do is openly admit your luis.

13. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Guys, I have PMed Hama to see if we can boot the bogus ID so if Luis wants to post (and by all means is welcome to) he can post under HIS Id. Just want everyone to know becuase I like to be upfront about things ;)

14. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    Why is all this drama and garbage being TROLLED in a public forum? I, for one, don't care who is who or who's identity anyone has. If there is a problem, then deal with it like adults, one on one and behind closed doors. Let's not make this local club look any worse than it already does............and you can't bully me out of here either. I DARE any or all of you to try and run me out.........

15. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Bully you? Do I have a reason to?

And you don't care that a member is lying to the group just to further divide it?

16. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Gary - Luis is drumming up more drama by hiding under another ID do you really think he would answer a PM or a phone call just like he usually does not? Come on now. No ones trying to bully you or any other real person out Gary. The only ones who tried to bully anyone was Luis trying to kick us out last month for no reason whatsoever. We just want the bogus ID gone that has nothing but negative things to say (scroll through all of the posts from the bogus ID..not one positive thing). Luis can come here anytime as well as any other real person.

p.s. Our new group looks great and I'm proud of it and I believe the huge lot of people who showed up for the meeting think so too.

17. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    TK, the only person who wanted to run anybody out was Luis. You're welcome here, always will be. Heck, even Luis is welcome here! Nobody made any drama but Luis by acting like somebody else and trying to start trouble on the boards. Nobody brought sithmauler up. Luis popped in here with him rather than coming up front.

You know, the thing is, I agree with you, TK. We should be adults. We should be keeping things behind closed doors that don't need to be public. And if we have something, some beef with some one, we should be adult and mature enough about it to take it to that person privately and be willing to deal with it so that it doesn't seep out. I agree with all of that. Everyone here agrees with all of that. If you were at the meeting you'd know that was one of the biggest things we discussed: staying true to ourselves and being open and up front with each other because we are a family. And no matter what, we will love and respect each other as such.

We believe. We agreed. But you know who didn't? Luis. And you know what he did? He tried to run Chase and Patrice out. And you know how he tried? He got a select group of people together to try and vote them out. And to spark the disruption, he made a bogus ID, acting like a bogus would-be member and made bogus claims through that ID to charge against Chase and Patrice and anybody who didn't show up to a troop, regardless of the validity of their reasons for not showing up.

TK, I believe you're a good guy. I believe Crimson is a good guy. Hell, I believe there's a lot of good people in this discussion but you guys need to get a reality check. None of US are out to get you. None of US want any drama. The only person who keeps bringing it out is Luis. And until you call him out or at least stop running to his defense every time he starts trouble and someone else calls him out, none of this will end.

All of that aside, you're always welcome here, TK. You're always welcome to be part of the family and your concerns are always welcome. Just bring them to the table respectfully, that is all we ask.

18. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Well said Dwight

19. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Gary, you know me. If you want to talk about what's going on... Call me. You guys have my number.

20. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Luis, you're lying. And you're not good at lying, either. You got caught, and you can't cover it up. The registration emails used between the two accounts are virtually identical (same username, but one is @bellsouth.net and the other @aol.com). Not only that, but the passwords are exactly the same. Plus, the Admins have been hearing the "didn't log out completely" excuse since the boards were first created. There is no way that I will ever believe that the two of you are different people.

As for banning the extra username, no. It's not against the TOS to have additional accounts, unless the original account is banned, and you're posting while banned. Luis hasn't done anything deserving of a ban. Public scorn, yes... banning, no.

21. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Gotcha. Cool. No big anyway. We already know it's him. Post away. Fine by me.

22. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OMG. I just can't beleive this. This is the price I have to pay to help a friend out, I set Jason's account up and let him use my e-mail since I was not using it at all. He wanted to be a part of the group but as any puertorrican that had never left the island is English is not that great to begin with. I know that because after been in the states for 13 years I still struggle.

SO everybody claims including you HAMA that I'm making this up and the other "fake" ID's are mine, why don't you please everybody and track those ID's down so they are on the clear that is NOT ME. I promise myself that I was going to stay away from this boards but I had to make something clear to everybody, That Jason a.k.a. Sithmauler and myself are not the same person. I had to admit something, in some post Jason was seating right next to me because he wanted me to spell check the post for him, He did not wanted anybody to make fun of him.

As for the early post from Padme, Can you please remove me (LUIS) from your roster, I was not aware that you still had me in your website, As I recalled when I left one of my last post I said that I was no longer part of the FCJK, and If I remember right so did Terry.

PS. I still answer PM's out here. I got friends all over the boards. Answering phone calls are kinda hard because I work 2 jobs.

23. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Sure Luis, happy to remove you from the website on the next update. Does that mean we won't be seeing you or your alter ego here anymore if you don't want to be a member?

I'm not going to remove other peoples names from the website on your word though. That is their decision. I'll update the website as time permits for me. My schedule is booked with other FCJK stuff at the moment.

24. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    believe what you wanna believe, about "alter ego" that you guys claim that I am. I will have Terry post here. but like I said that's the price that I have to pay because I helped someone.

25. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    It's true...my name needs to come off the webpage. I am fairly sure I mentioned it, along with others. I am sorry things went so haywire, but whether right or wrong, you have to follow your instincts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.