main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Next Meeting ~ Saturday January 13th 2007

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Ok Magnificent - will remove you as well. The only other one I can think of who said he would go is Chris. Will need confirmation from him. All others have expressed an interest in staying. Thanks guys. Good Luck.

2. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Steve requested per phone conversation tonight that he be removed as well. I am only relaying this because he has no internet access while he is working in Orlando, and will be there for quite some time. Thanks.

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    I'll wait from personal confirmation from Steve. Thanks though.

4. crimsongryphon01

crimsongryphon01 Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2006
    May I suggest that the name be removed? This thread isn't going anywhere - so it'll always be here to fall back on if in the future the question comes about "why did you delete me?" from the person who is requesting removal via 3rd party. What harm is there by taking a name off a list that can always be changed back? I don't know the person (or at least I don't know the name that was listed), but how hard would it be to put a name back on a web site later on?

Sorry, just trying to help again.

5. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Crimson while I appreciate your input I can't just take peoples names off by word of mouth and won't. That's what started this whole mess a year ago.

Not to mention I don't have time to go in and out of the website at a whim for people. I just feel blessed to be up and about daily. FCJK can not consume my life and it doesn't. Learning about design of our other board takes up all of my free time that I have for FCJK right now. I'll do an update to the website when I get free time from that and when we are ready with new events and so forth. This should allot enough time for anyone to be taken off or added to it. I'm only doing one update in the near future. I'd like everyone's requests to be completed on that day.

On the same note and tone. What is the difference if their name is there right now or not? It isn't hurting anyone and can be changed at anytime.

Thanks.

6. crimsongryphon01

crimsongryphon01 Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2006
    um...I didn't mean for you to jump right on the computer and take care of it right now, as if it were an order. I meant when you had time to do your update. I know that it's hard to type a "tone" when posting to a board.

I was also pointing out that you could always point to this thread if anyone were to ask you "who said to remove my name?". You can always use this thread to say who said what.

I'm sorry I was misunderstood.

7. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Gotcha. Love ya. Cool.

8. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    As I do not have regular internet access right now, I confirm my request to remove my name as I longer affiliate with this group and solely belong to the 501st, Rebel Legion, and Stargate Atlanta. Thank you to Terry for relying my message and to the FCJK for removing my name as soon as duly possible. Thanks.

>Steve

9. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Sounds great. See ya round those other groups. Take care.
    Update won't be for a bit though.

Vossk - When you get time (no rush) you may want to go ahead and request removal of the lieutenant titles from those leaving.

and thanks to you I still want pizza.

10. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Vossk... PM sent

11. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Vossk... PM sent :p

12. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    [image=http://www.firstcoastjediknights.org/36_6_7.gif]

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

[face_laugh]

13. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Vossk, reply to the PM sent.

14. Sithmauler

Sithmauler Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    You guys are just dead set on harrasing me so, I'm gone. I will look for another group to join.

15. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Are you taking both egos?

16. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Is it kinda like the last time you left or is this the new improved version where you actually leave? Just wondering.

[image=http://www.firstcoastjediknights.org/19.gif]

17. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I took care of ImperialOrder's title. If anyone else needs a title removal/edit, just let me know.

18. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Hama to my knowledge the only other member who resigned the group and their title was DarkTrooper85 as gaming lieutenant.

Thanks.

19. jmknet1

jmknet1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    good luck Darth sithmauler blaze can you please take your band of drama queens with you.
    Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.