main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Next MEETING saturday June 14th 3:30pm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Jun 11, 2008.

1. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    OK so it seems only Mike and I have discussed it but with my being incapacitated for a while and Fathers Day and such I would like to have the meeting at my place this saturday starting at or around 3:30 starting with business first and then minis until the break of dawn (not literally).

If anyone is apposed please speak up!

We can do the usual pot luck and we can even BBQ.

Topics for discussion
    Book club
    Minis
    RPG
    Howl'o'ween
    Light parade
    ELECTIONS

2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Hopefully, Cat will be able to get there in time, since she said she gets in at 2.
    But I'll be there, and I can give people (Brandon/Phil/Cat/etc.) rides as usual.

3. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    We can push it later if need be. Our TMC hospital visit ends around 2 so I was kinda pushing it anyways.

4. padumavati

padumavati Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2007
    Any word on what time this is starting? I figure if it starts at 3:30 I can show for minis at 5 or so. :p

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Chris, please call me with your address again. I've misplaced it.

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Minutes for June 14, 2008:

Book club - need to discuss which book to read next and when. A thread will be started for discussion.

RPG - Stagnant at the moment. Gamemaster has a loss in his family.

Halloween - Still doing. Will have cards made to hand out.

Food Drive - Will happen at the end of July or the beginning of August. It will start early on a Saturday so we can avoid some of the heat.

Parade of Lights - can do on our own or with the 501st. There needs to be a certain number of people involved and there is a fee to participate.

Elections - Happen in July. Officers must be at least 16 years of age, except for the CR who must be 18 years of age. Offices available: CR, Secretary, Historian and Librarian.

Lightsaber dueling - SCA runs regular dueling on Tuesdays at 7pm at Reid Park. They use swords not lightsabers but you can still learn how to duel.

Minis - played every Sunday at Heroes and Villians at 2pm. Also played occasionally at Cathiecat's or firstsonofsolo's. Contact them by PM.

In attendance:
    Rebelmom
    cathiecat
    firstsonofsolo
    Brandon
    Zedd
    Phil
    Josh

7. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Yay for Rebel Mom's minutes! I knew you would make a good replacement secretary, Rebel Mom. :)