Next Meeting - September 7

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BobaChris12, Aug 13, 2013.

1. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    It's been a while since we've held a formal meeting. The summer seemed to have slipped past us again this year. We should get back on track shortly.

We are in serious need of a meeting location that can accommodate the large group. I am open to serious suggestions from any and all members.

In the meantime, how are schedules looking for August 31, September 7, 14 or 15 for everyone?

EDIT
    The meeting is Saturday September 7 at the Olympic Restaurant (1601 Military Rd). Those who wish to meet early for dinner can arrive at 5:30. The meeting will start at 7.
    Last edited by BobaChris12, Sep 3, 2013
  2. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Aug 31 we are out of town.
    Sat Sept 14 should be ok. Sunday Sept 15 is a maybe for AJ but fine for me.
    Sept 7 should work for us.
  3. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Editted first post to include September 7.
  4. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Master

star 3
    The only one of those dates that kinda works for me is September 7... I have a commitment at 5pm that day but I could be late.
  5. Mother_of_the_Twins Force Ghost

star 5
    If the meeting is in the evening, all of those dates are open for me right now. I work Saturdays until 5 pm.

The restaurant at Military and Sheridan is always an option, but it was a little tight last time. Maybe we could rearrange the tables to allow for better seating. I like being able to order food during the meeting.
  6. ThomastheHode Jedi Knight

August 31st is good for me. September 7 would be okay but the later the better. We will out of town on Sept 14 and 15.
    My neighbor owns a post, maybe I can see if he would let us use it.
  7. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Aug 31 doesn't look good for me but rest of dates are ok
  8. MilosMom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    All days except September 7 are good for me. #!st if it is evening.
  9. MilosMom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Sorry, 31 is what wanted to type.
  10. Solo42986 Force Ghost

star 5
    31st is probably bad for me, Sept dates would be better ATM.
  11. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Right now the 31st is the only date I'm a definite for. While the first half of this year was easy to plan due to work, the second half of this year has been impossible since we have changed plans mid week or even the very last minute.
  12. JediXXL Force Ghost

star 5
    Whenever it is, I'll be there if I can.
  13. GrandAdmDraco Jedi Master

star 1
    Like Dan I can never be sure. right now all the dates look ok to me.
  14. MakanPyralis Force Ghost

star 4
    My schedule is up in the air with school starting on the third. You guys pick the day.
  15. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    We will keep the meeting time at our usual 7pm for a Saturday evening. Sundays generally start after 1. We can be flexible.
  16. Jonathan Xavier Jones Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm up for any meeting day, and if it is the 7th we still have the Buffalo Zoo the next day too.
  17. JDuffPhoto Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I'll check availability on Tuesday for my church as an option of a place to meet. There shouldn't be any issue as long as there isn't something scheduled already. There are a couple rooms available with plenty of space to hold meetings.
  18. jediprof Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    We could host if we are still in need of a location. Also fine with going somewhere else.
    Any weekend in September works for us.
  19. VideoPrince Force Ghost

star 4
    September 7th and 15th are out for us. We could do August 31st. We would be late for a 7 o'clock meeting on the 14th as we are on a rive cruise until 7 p.m.
  20. Ensidious Jedi Padawan

Let me know, i have a huge yard, and a huge garage if it's raining that day. We'll need chairs to accommodate that many people, but i have a huge place in north tonawanda right off river road.
  21. abarrett Jedi Padawan

September 7th would work for me, but not the 31st.
  22. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    September's up in the air for me due to potential filming, but past that my weekends are free if there is something scheduled.
  23. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    waiting on confirmation from host location. Will post meeting details in the next day or so.
  24. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Outside of this upcoming weekend, I will be home the weekend of September 7-8 th as well
  25. Otto_den_Ktulu Force Ghost

star 5
    If the meeting is the 7th at 7, am I out. I am attending a friend's diaper party and carpooling with another friend to it. would have to leave early on the 14th. The 15th I may fall asleep at because of the Heart Walk followed by a 5k, but that could work.