main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Next meeting... slight change in plans

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hey guys! Well, reporting that Claire and Qui-Dawn and Rani and I had a good costuming/yak session and gathered together *lots* of material for robes and whatnot from what we happened to have on hand: lots of fun!

However, the realisation that I have all three of my kids for next weekend means I can't host the meeting at my place as planned. Sorry!

Rani made another of her famous executive decisions when I told her, and she asked me to post the new location, so I'm letting everyone know, the meeting will be at Alzu's, on the corner of Blanshard and Bay St.

We'll be settling on a name (I hope) hearing updates on various projects like the costumes and the lineup plans: Rani has some good points to make on all of that.

So, once again, the next meeting happens Saturday, April 20, at Alzu's on Bay St. at Blanshard. Hope you guys can make it: the more the merrier.

As usual, anyone requiring transport, please PM Rani, (not only our CR but our bus driver as well. Maybe we should call ourselves VanForce Victoria! :) )

Chat soon!

*Derisa*

2. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Thanks for posting that info for me, Derisa!

We'll hold the meeting at 6:00 p.m., as that seemed to work well for everyone last week. I've heard Matty McMatt might be able to join us, too! Looking forward to meeting you, Matty!

So to reiterate... our next meeting will be this Saturday, April 20th, at Alzu's restaurant, 811 Bay Street, on the corner of Bay and Blanshard, at 6:00 p.m.

The agenda includes:
    - choosing a name for our chapter,
    - further discussion of Ep.II line-up plans, including media and theatre communications,
    - costuming projects
    - social events (getting together for bowling, lazertag, car trips, movie nights, video nights...suggestions welcome!)
    - location and time of our next meeting(s)

See you all there!

- Rani

3. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Just an FYI: the Royal Museum of BC and the Royal Astronomical Society are sponsoring a day long *FREE* exhibit at the Museum, from 10 am to 4pm.

neat stuff, door prizes, telescope construction tips, and a couple of interesting lectures on future developements in the astronomical field. I'll be dragging the kids along to this, and it has the benefit of being *before* the fanforce meeting... ;)

Anyone want to do this with? We could do this as our first non-meeting get together!

Don't bother letting me know, just show up!

Hope to see you there!

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.