main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA ? NEXT MEETING ? SUNDAY, APRIL 17 ?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Yet another costume work day. I think we might want to consider doing two meetings this weekend, since we've got a lot of stuff we still need to get finished for C3, and I'm sure Kelli would appreciate some help on her Rancor "Trogdor". I'd like to finish MY costume by Sunday at the very latest, all that I have left is putting the pants together, and then finishing the holster and jacket... 8 DAYS LEFT!!!

2. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Given the fact that you want to have these costumes for C3 another work day is probably a good idea.
    Steve and I can always sword fight for entertainment.
    Also, I would strongly advise against having X-box, at least for the first two hours or so :D

3. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    And an update on the AMC Movie Theater Deal.
    The email was sent and they did receive it, however, I was down there and spoke with Abbey for a minute, with the new management there is little we can do or they do for us.

A big disappointment I know, but we can discuss options at the meeting. (Myself needing a ride)

I at least mentioned us in costume and an early chance at midnight showing tickets and that seemed okay.

Sorry I've missed you guys!

Nick

4. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    So that means no early screening and we see it at midnight with everybody else? Bummer. Thanks a lot for trying to do something special for us. I appreciate it.

5. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    Hey, we still get to hang out and have fun. We all know we'll see the movie eventually so let's plan on providing some serious entertainment for those fans waiting in line. [face_dancing]

6. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    You gonna strap on those hawtpants and play that fizzz till you drop Daramin?? :D

7. Daramin_of_The_Way

Oct 30, 2004
    You should feel ashamed for even suggesting such a thing! Hawtpants :eek:
    Stan would be so mad if he heard me mock hawtpants :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.