main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Next Meeting, Sunday, December 19th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Tentative next meeting:

Sunday December 19th, 1PM at Gonzaga

This meeting is contingent on Nick having the script for the Fanfilm ready for us to work with. At our last meeting, we discussed casting, costumes and locations. We figure we need the script done this week so we can start filming by the end of January.

Hopefully Nick will be feeling better! If you would like me to contact you with meeting changes/information, and I don't already have your information, please PM me with your phone number and I'll keep you in the loop!

Another topic for the next meeting: Celebration III, who is wanting to go, planning for the event etc.

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Celebration III

I'd love to go. Assuming that I'm not dead. Or broke. Or just plain dead broke.....

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Ceeeeeeeeeee Threeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! Count me in! What were the dates again? I need to secure those days off...

4. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    April 21-24.

5. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Thanks much, I'll get right on that.

6. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    The next meeting is still going to happen! I just talked to Nick, and he is going to bring what he has for the script. We will be helping him with dialog and scene transitions. We will be meeting at the Gonzaga Admin building again, 1 PM Sunday(tomorrow)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.