main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Next Meeting, Sunday January 30th, Gonzaga Admin Bldg, 1PM

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Next meeting 1 PM! Sunday at the Gonzaga Admin building. Nick, do you have a room lined up for us? Ok, no toys at this meeting, we are working on the logistics for the revamped fan film. Jon, please bring the completed first script for everyone to see, I'll bring yours and Casey's, and we will vote on the premise we want to expand on and then get started.

Also, regarding C3, as far as Casey and I are concerned, if you don't have your ticket by the end of February, we won't count you in for going with the road trip group. C3 discussion will start up again in the beginningon March for transportation.

See y'all there!

2. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    OK... I'm pissed.

The person that originally said we could use the rooms and he would set it up (some of you met him, Jake) just responded to my email and said basically..... NO since you don't have an active student it's not possible to reserve a room. (I think he has issues with me or something.)

SOOOO as we no longer have the GU option. My house is open this Sunday, been ok'd by all roommates, wait.. hmm just remembered meeting would have to end at 4:30pm as the WWE Royal Rumble starts then and I ordred it on PPV... which you are all welcome to stay and watch.

So anyways, meeting can be here, or elsewhere if needed.

Hope that all made sense.

Nick

3. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Nice Guy, but I guess he has a point...

Well, I'm up for your house, but we can't play games, we need to do a little work, unless everyone just wants to scrap the project all together.

4. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    We can set it up to work, we can use my room and my computer (ahh, there is nothing like a freshly formatted hard drive... IM such a dork, what did I do on Friday night... stayed home playing Galaxies and Formatted my hard drive!)

Anyways, there are chairs, paper, pens, computer, internet, etc.

But like I said, 4:30 comes around, the TV is going on, Pizza is ordered, and Im watching Pay Per View. *Payed $35 so not going to miss any of it*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.