Spok, WA ????? NEXT MEETING Sunday, May 13?????

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    HERES THE DEAL ONCE AND FOR ALL.

The movie is at 12:01 am thursday, May 19, which is right after waiting in line on wednesday, May 18. The movie theaters consider their "day" from when they open around noonish, untill they close at 1,2 or 3am technically the next day. But, they consider all those ticket sales as the "18th" even though it is the 19th. So, the date on the ticket does not mean the day the movie plays on, it is the date that those sales are tabulated for.

That got me in trouble for AOTC. I showed up a day early expecting to see it that night. I learned that day what it all really means.
  2. CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'm on my way. See you guys tomorrow night!

...and Nick, I've got [face_money_eyes] for ya!

3. mightyd4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok is the meeting Sunday or Friday night, as the 13th is Friday but everything else says Sunday?????????????????
  4. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    The meeting is on FRIDAY night. i dont know whats going on sunday but i wont be there i have to be out of town. It is a 6PM at the park near Nicks house. go back thru the posts to get directions and the name of the place. if your still confused call me or anyone else in the goup that knows whats going on. like john... infact everyone call john and rack up his cell phone bill^^ See you all there!
  5. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    recap:
    Meeting
    Where: Liberty park
    When: May 13, 6pm

From Nick:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=spokane,+wa&ll=47.653442,-117.387482&spn=0.015533,0.029188&hl=en
    Take Altamont Exit (as if going to my house), head West on 4th/5th doesn't matter, you will run into the park.
    My cell in case needed 509-263-0603.

Also in previous posts: a reminder.
    Raph needs his sabers back, and Nick needs money for tickets.

See you tonight!
  6. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the recap Cheeser, yeah, the meeting is tonight, the only reason it says sunday anywhere is because, that's when I originally scheduled it for, then we settled on Friday instead, when the mod changed the date in the Topic, they forgot to change Sunday to Friday... tsk tsk, careless mods causing confusion...
  7. mightyd4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *Bleeeeppp...Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...Bleeep!*

"Your item has a ship date of May 31st"

*Bleeping* Shopstarwars.com....

No costume for me........
  8. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    doh!

Wait! Nick, I've taken a stage makeup class! hehehe... My specialty was latex appliances... tell you what, if you buy one of the crappier older emperor masks, we can cut it up, and i'll paste it onto your face! HAH! problems solved... man, i'm good.
  9. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Just so you all know, I will be there tonight, albeit a litte. I should arrive at the latest by 7 p.m. depending on traffic.
    See you all soon.
  10. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    This comment confirms that I am on the boards way too much.

Last night was great. Nice to meet everyone and spend real meeting time with you all.

It was also good to get some official meeting info. Was last nights meeting worthy of "Minutes?" Or will we wait till our official monthly meeting?

Thread Suggestion: "Monthly meeting." One thread to discuss where, when, what and for people to give suggestions for topics to add to the discussions at the meetings.

11. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    No, last night's meeting does not have minutes, mostly because nothing was voted on. Not that minutes are reserved purely for that, but there still are no minutes.
    However, a discussion thread about goups/clubs/hangouts/whateveryouwanttocallit is a great idea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.