main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Next meeting Sunday Oct 12th- And it?s Marlow?s Birthday!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Family Pancake House on hwy 99 in edmonds at 2pm

And it?s also Marlow?s birthday! (well, her bday is actually the 13th but we?ll all be at work on Monday)

Location might change however, see this page for updates

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    i'm in! :)

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Via email on the Yahoo group, Marlow has expressed that she wants to go to The Spaghetti Factory. I don?t know for sure but I think the one in Alderwood is the one she means. Since the only other one I know of is the one in Seattle near the waterfront on Elliott Avenue.

So unless anything changes we will be meeting for not only our regular meeting, but for Marlow?s Bday at Ye Olde Spaghetti Factory at 2pm

2509 S.W. 196th St.
    Lynnwood, WA 98036

4. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi everyone: Yes I meant the one close to the Alderwood Mall. I thought that everyone likes spaghetti and the spaghetti factory has very reasonable prices. See everyone then. Also Cate, Amy and I are getting together to sew on Saturday the 4th for sewing on costumes. You and any one else are more than welcome to join us. Let me know and I will provide dinner.

5. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Hey Cate, if you can make it this Saturday, I would love to use your sewing dummy again! I'm making a Senetorial Leia costume this time. I've got the fabric. Maybe if your interested we can make two? You'll need about 6 and 5/8 yrds. Looks like it'll be a snap to make.
    I'm also going to do a Endor Leia costume with the poncho. I've got the patterns for those as well.

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Sorry I missed you guys
    I haven?t been online much lately, pretty busy with house stuff and such.
    I had prior plans that day which I had to change anyway.
    PSE put a notice on my door while I was at work on Friday that they were shutting off gas from noon to 5pm the very next day (Sat the 4th) so they could re-route a main line. I had to be home when they were done if I wanted a service tech to relight all my pilots or call to schedule for another day. Very inconvenient, especially since I got home on Friday at 7pm and their office was closed so I couldn?t talk to them about the short notice. I did not want to be without gas until a tech could come out on another day so I stayed home while they did the work. And the tech didn?t give a time he?d be there so I had to wait for him, he didn?t get there till almost 6pm
    So if I had planned to meet you guys I would not have been able to go

7. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Thats okay cate: You have to wait for those repair guys all day sometimes. I once had to wait for the cable guy unitl 7:00 p.m. when he was to have come between 10 and 6. Sorry you couldn't make it. Amy got some of her Leia outfit done. I finally got my proper under dress for the surcoat cut out and my next pirate costume. I will have plenty to work on between now and Norwescon. Dont' forgot Androgums is having Whoelleween on the 18th, hope you can be there. Will see you on Sunday at the Spaghetti factory.

8. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Totally understand Cate. Don't worry, they'll be plenty of other opportunities to work on costumes between now and April! :D

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Thanks peeps!
    Mar, I had planned to do the Mad scientist Nizz-Fizz social that night, don't know that I want to do all that much driving to go farther south for androgums
    I also have another commitment for the 25th that I forgot about. But I may still try and come to Sarlacc at your place as well, we will see, maybe you first and the other second since I know the other party will go on later into the night (It's an Elan Halloween party).
    But I can't wait to see you guys at Spaghetti Factory this Sunday. And being that we are going at 2 in the afternoon, it shouldn't be too packed. Maybe we can try for sitting in the choo-choo train, LOL!!!

I wouldn't mind hosting a costume workshop at my place soon. I am in the middle of re-organizing and re-arranging rooms, but as soon as I get that finished, we'll be able to work there. Maybe mid-November. I have some ideas for new costumes I want to wear to Norwescon. I think I want to do a Bellatrix Lestrange costume.

Oh Snap! speaking of which, I saw a trailer for The Half Blood Prince! Looks like it's gonna be good!

10. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    See ya all tomorrow! :D

11. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Can't wait!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.