Next meeting: the evening of Saturday August 17th.

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Can someone please PM me or email me at MaraJade@SanDiegoStarWars.com with a write up of the meeting on the 17th, so that I can post it on the main page of FanForce? I need the Date, Time, location, address, and directions to the event, and a brief description of what you will be doing at the event.

I am leaving town this afternoon, so I would like to get the information as soon as possible. Thanks!
  2. Jandor_Tarvin Force Ghost

star 1
    I am really sorry, guys, but it looks like I wont be able to make the meeting this time around.

I have an abdominal medical condition, and the Doctors want me for an exam first thing Monday morning, and over the weekend I am stuck with this nasty liquid diet, and as a result would be no fun to be around.

I was really looking forward to this meeting.

My apologies for not being able to make it. I truly hope I will be able to make the next one so that I can finally meet all you guys.
  3. crutag-ventor Jedi Master

star 4
    Take care of yourself Jandor. ;)
    ?If you haven?t got your health, you haven?t got anything?
  4. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No problem, Mara. It's exactly what I told you pm'd you on the 6th. Only now instead of "around 7" the time is now 6:45. Let me send you it again.
  5. Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Master

star 1
    hey, guys been out for a while. me and elvish have been at band camp.....(don't even think about it) if i'm able to go tomorrow i'll go but if not i'll try to give elvish money so he can pick up my shirt.

so what's your plan elvish?
  6. Jeremyguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, Cecil - we're going. Swing by, or call, and we'll figure out the details. I think I'm more in the mood for xXx today, thought I've heard rave reviews for Signs.

Oh, yeah, I have some funk music for you. heheh....
  7. Elvish_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    i think i'm in for Signs, so if i see it again with any girls, i'll be sure not to jump. ;)

my vote's for leatherby's too.
  8. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great! I'll see everyone soon! :D
  9. Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Master

star 1
    ok guys, your probably out at the movie now but elivsh has my tshirt money. hey elvish, i'll call ya tomorrow morning before 0930 to come pick up the shirt and change. later.
  10. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey did everyone like the movies last night?

Oh crutag, how was the party with all them young girlies!!?? I hope you weren't toooooooo bored. ;) heh heh heh, just mess'n wif ya! ;)
  11. Jeremyguy Jedi Master

star 4
    The movies were great! Sorry you couldn't stick around for them. I saw xXx with Auntie and bright sith, while Elvish and pacman went to Signs. I was thoroughly entertained. Loud music, fast cars, hot chicks, and lots of explosions - just what I was in the mood for! I do need to see Signs, though.
  12. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh brightsith made it, eh? Shoot! And I have his T-shirt too!
  13. crutag-ventor Jedi Master

star 4
    LDV The party was great. French music, dancing, and lots of red wine made for a good time! ;) But I did miss my wife. One of the highlights of the evening was when one of the girls locked herself in one of the bedrooms. There was no way for us to get here out. I was able to through some tools up through the window to her so she could take the hinges off the door. Needless to say she was quite embarrassed.

Sounds like everybody had fun. I miss seeing you all, :( and look forward to next time.
  14. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah LDV, I was bummed out to hear that you were there. See, for some weird reason, I took the wrong road, and only made it to the theater when the trailers had began even though I left home quite early.
  15. Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Master

star 1
    i hope the movies r cool......i satyed late at work on sat....pickin' up a few xtra bucks.....
    i got the tshirt and i think it's cool...
    now i feel truly attune to the force

16. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah Bright Sith, sorry I didn't get a chance to see you. :(

Maybe you, sacul and me can have lunch in Davis next week to get you and him the shirts. And just to BS. ;)

Hey crutag, it sounds like you had a lot of fun! You should have invited pacman, I'm sure he would have loved it. ;)

17. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    "Maybe you, sacul and me can have lunch in Davis next week to get you and him the shirts. And just to BS"

I'm down with that FO sure.

18. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi everyone! Yup, it was fun. I really liked XXX. Jeremy said it was almost like they knew they were a cliche'd action film and didn't shy away from it. So true. Tons of over the top action. It was lots of fun. Nowadays with CG though, I wonder how many scenes were stunts and how many were just drawn in in post production? The motorcycle stuns were particularly good, but did someone actually fly through the air, hold on to the back of the motorcycle with one hand and shoot a bad guy with the gun in his other hand before landing safely on the ground with his motorcycle?? Lots of fun either way.

We talked about making the release of the local fan films our next movie. It sounds like that will be within the next few weeks.
  19. crutag-ventor Jedi Master

star 4
    ?The motorcycle stuns were particularly good, but did someone actually fly through the air, hold on to the back of the motorcycle with one hand and shoot a bad guy with the gun in his other hand before landing safely on the ground with his motorcycle? Aunt Jar Jar Mimah I just happened to do that very thing this weekend! ;)

Our film ?ADOTF? has 33 hours of editing left and it will be finished! It sounds like ?TAOY? will be finished around the same time.
  20. Elvish_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    i talked to one of my friends from granite bay, and he said he know this sophomore guy that was doin' a fanfilm. is it the same guy you people were talking about, i wonder?
  21. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sounds like your meeting went well. I still haven't seen XXX myself yet, but I absolutely loved Signs!
  22. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Does anyone else keep singing "Signs, signs everywhere signs. Blockin' out the view and invadin' my mind. Do this, don't do that, Can't you read the signs?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.