main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Next Meeting????

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Landossidekick, Jan 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landossidekick

Landossidekick Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Hey all.How is everyone? So when is the next meeting? Do you guys ever have one over by the westside area? Just want to know when the next one is?Thanks. Hope everyone had a nice holiday? Where's AJ been?

2. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I think its on the 11th in Long Beach at the Yard House...okay well I hope its at the Yard House.

If you come to the next meeting you can bribe everyone so we vote on having the next meeting on the West Side. Think of a place for us to meet.

3. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    OK - I have checked on info from the Yard House, in hopes that we could get a private room or something for this meeting - however - they do not make such reservations on Saturdays...However - AJ has accepted the Yard House & therefore the next meeting will officially be held there on Jan 11th.
    Yard House:
    Long Beach
    Shoreline Village
    401 Shoreline Village Dr.
    Long Beach, CA 90802
    Telephone: (562) 628-0455
    At the end of the 710 South Freeway...

Just a few things I wanted to inform everyone of, so there will be no surprises: :eek:
    Their Menu is not cheap..You may wanna bring some extra cash. :cool:
    Their food is very good...
    It's located on the Marina & may be chilly..you may wanna bring a jacket/sweater..
    We look forward to seeing everyone there...bring a friend! :D

4. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    *** REMINDER ***

OUR MEETING THIS MONTH IS TOMORROW - SAT. JAN 11TH 7:00PM IN LONG BEACH AT THE YARD HOUSE / RESTAURANT/BAR SEE ABOVE POST FOR ALL THE DETAILS...

BRING A FRIEND - EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME - IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST - YOU ARE INVITED TO COME!! :D

Reservations have not been made as I have no idea how many Fans will be showing up - if everyone can try their best to arrive on time we can request a table big enough for our group - or simply go directly to the bar where appetizers can be ordered...

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

5. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Hope everyone is doing well :)

See you all tomorrow!!

6. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Doing great here - at work unfortunately! :(
    But hello to everyone & see you all tonight!

:D

Dara
    darababyd

7. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    I really wish I could go to this meeting but I'm too busy. I'm moving into my new apartment today and I don't even have half of my stuff packed. Most of my night will just be putting stuff in boxes with my roomate. I hope you guys have fun!

8. MyreAlonde

MyreAlonde Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2002
    I aint gonna be able to make it. Sorry folks. Perhaps I'll whoop you all at trivia next month.

9. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Well - the meeting was fun at the Yard House - watching Marshall drink his YARD of beer! haha... [face_laugh]
    I was a little dissppointed at the folks who seemed so eager to be there & to have a meeting in LONG BEACH & then didn't show up !? :confused: I know - stuff happens [face_devil]
    anyways - I will post the results of the trivia contest as well as the list of attendees later on. I didnt bring my notebook with me to work - sorry!! :(

AJ will be posting the info regarding our next meeting very shortly !! ( within a couple days ) :D

10. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Good seeing you all Saturday. I thought it was a blast.

Kudos to us 818/626 folks for a successful
    carpool. Next month, you're in our territory! Thanks Jiltedtoo for driving... :cool:

Photos will be posted by lunch time, they turned out nice. (on Yahoo message board) Must pretend to be working, a little.

P.S. a lot of people sure make a lot of commotion about meeting, but never show!! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.