main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Next meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Alright folks we got a bit of activity on here again so I'm thinking if you guys are willing and still interested out there, who would be down for a meeting in the next couple of weeks or so. This would be an official second meeting and we need three of us who post here to be present to make all of it official. We could meet up at The old meeting place of the Metreon, or the new mutiplex near Daily City, The Century 20. Either one is pretty easy to get to and BART friendly so it wouldn't be a huge hassle to get there for most of us. If people out there are interested please post here and we can talk about it! Let's get this party started again! :)

2. BizarreLoveTriangle

BizarreLoveTriangle Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Hi there!
    I've been meaning to post here for awhile but there was a problem with my password. Anyway I would be interested in the next meeting. When and where will it be?

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey there,
    Glad your password issue resolved itself. :) I'm not sure when the next meeting is going to be and I was hoping to get some feedback from the folks here on when they'd like to met up. It would most likely be on the weekends since many folks work or go to school during week days or even friday night would be ok if people like that idea. I would like to hear what everyone else has to say before we post a time up on here.
    We also need a place which to name a couple places that are good meeting spots would be the Metreon or Century 20 in Daily City. Both are easily accessible through BART and other public transit systems. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

4. BizarreLoveTriangle

Feb 23, 2003
    We don't have to meet in San Francisco?
    I spoke to someone on the other boards who said she'd help us get started. She said we are not restricted to having one meeting a month. But we can do that and have about one event a month, too. I have some great ideas for events, but I don't want to make any promises just yet. But I think we have to have 3 meetings before anything happens anyways.
    So what's the hold up? Let's meet! How about next weekend? (of the 7 -9th). Saturday afternoon is probably best.
    I have to get my best friend signed up, too.

5. VersaceGal

VersaceGal Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2003
    So I'm here Claire! And I will go to the meeting on March 8th with you. How does Mel's Drive In sound?

6. BizarreLoveTriangle

Feb 23, 2003
    Thanks, V.
    (This is so stupid, she's sitting on my couch!)
    I think this is going to be fun. We need to meet some new friends. We wanted to start a Star Wars fan club at school, so we checked the net and found this. We'll probably get more people this way anyway, it's just for fun.

Does anyone here go to SF State?

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Now that's the kind of proactive attitude I like. I'm totally down with a meeting and all I have been waiting on is people out there to post on here again! Looks like this party is starting up again. =)

8. Miss_Offee

Miss_Offee Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    I am glad that this forum is picking up. I was starting to lose faith. I attend USF and there are a few Star Wars fans that I associate with. I will extend the invitation to them as well. I look forward to meeting you all.

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I have friends all over the planet... lol Even some at those universities as well, though it's been a while. Anyway, I am also glad things are rolling again, it getting weird having myself post on here by myself. lol

10. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Roger Roger!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.