Next meeting?

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Ithorian, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, guys, I think we're pretty well agreed that the last Saturday of the month is a good time to set up the default meeting.

That said, being this is a short month, next weekend is the last Saturday. Are we having a meeting, or are we waiting? It's up to you guys! Personally, I'm up for it!
  2. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Let's have a meeting!

:)
    -Fettish
  3. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  4. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    hey won`t this one make us offical ? !!
  5. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, it will, and we need to have a name by then. If not,I guess we'll stick with WV FanForce, though it's not terribly original.

Either way, post in the Name topic here on the boards to pick one or suggest one! Time is running short!
  6. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, what does everyone want to do for the meeting? Is Valley OK, or do you want to eat somewhere and then go see a movie, or something else? Suggestions, please.
  7. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, paradigm shift.

I just realized yesterday that this weekend may be rushing things, with the weather and all. So what do you guys think about pushing it to March 1st?
  8. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Yeah, weather has really screwed up my schedule and so I'm ok with waiting until later for our next meeting :)
  9. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Whatever you gentlemen decide is fine with me... :)

-Fettish
  10. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, the meeting is officially moved to next Saturday, March 1st. If nobody comes up with a better idea, it'll bee Valley Worlds of Fun again, or maybe some eats and then go see a movie.

Unless, of course, we can road trip somewhere. Any ideas?

Also, remember, pick your favorite names we've suggested so far, or come up with some of your own. We need to vote on them.
  11. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    heh I can`t attend but it sounds fine with me :p

With all the flooding it is a bit hectic right now.
  12. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Weather permitting...I will be there.

<has been stranded in morgantown for a week>
  13. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    cooo0000oool ! 3rd meeting for you guys! You will have to choose a name for yourselves ;) and also a CR :)
    Good luck and have fun!
  14. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Works for me... :)

-Fettish
  15. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, late notice, I know, but here it is:

since nobody else came up with anything, we'll go ahead and have our third meeting at Valley again in the food court on Saturday, March 1st, at 5:00 PM again. We have to conduct a little business during the meeting, including choosing a name, so please attend if you can!
  16. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be there, provided I can arrange for transportation. I was in a car accident today and my car is pretty much totaled. Was other guy's fault, he was in the middle of the road and speeding. SLAMMED right into me...

-Fettish
  17. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    ACK!!!! Not good!!!

I'll have to come straight from work. Can anybody else give her a lift?

BTW, I forgot to announce. . . a free gift for the first 6 people who show up to the meeting! (Don't worry, long distance people, I'll try to arrange something for you sometime as well, if I can.)
  18. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    My car is undrivable, but if I can get my unsightly, beat-up, old truck running I will be able to take myself to the meeting. I will let you guys know ASAP...

Thanks
    -Fettish
  19. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sadly I will be unable to attend this meeting do to a work schedule conflict. =/

On another note is "Dot's Faithful Legions" that bad of a name? **crickets chirping** guys?? guys??

-dot
  20. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3

Ouch Fettish!! Glad your ok!

I have to take my wife to the doctor on Sat. (her car has been snowed in) and then we have to run and do some other stuff. Dunno if I will have time to pick you up, but once I'm sure of what all I will have to do on Sat. I will check back and see if you still need a ride.
  21. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks, but I will be able to get there after all. Hubby is gonna drop me off. But I will probably need a ride home from someone... Anyway, are we doing anything after the meeting?

-Fettish
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.