main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    When would be a convienient time to have our next meeting. I have class Mon and Tues night. Sundays are real good for me. I have a couple of friends of mine getting married this month. Just let me know if one Sunday this month is good for you.

I would like us to start thinking about things our club can do. Recruiting, fundraisers, going to movies, learning how to make things (props, special effects, etc.)outings, etc...
    Also we need to find out who wants to do what in the club. Website person, convention liason, etc...

Start thinking about this and other things you want to talk about at the next meeting.

JMK

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    My October weekends are pretty packed this month. My wife is working another whacked-out schedule this month which results in me doing the childcare thing a little more on the weekends. But if I know about a meeting a couple of weeks in advance, I can usually make arrangements to be there.

It doesn't have to be the next meeting, but I know at some point I'd love to try some prop-making in the future. After seeing JMK's Force pike and lightsaber hilt, I think it would be awesome to try and build our own. I'll be the first to admit I'm lacking in hands-on metal-working skills, but I'll try anything once. For those that didn't see JMK's saber and pike, they were incredible!

3. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Yeah, I'm totally jealous! He's very talented.

4. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    i have off mondays only. I MAY be able to take a night off and work during the daytime. Id haveta know at least 2 weeks in advance. im sorrie i wasnt able to make it to the bar-b-q. anyhoo, bye now...

----------------
    "You are all my children now."
    ~Freddy Kruger~

5. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Sunday afternoons are good. Just need to know in advance. Also, if you could send me a reminder email the night before, that way I won't forget. :)

6. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    How does Sunday the 26th of October sound to everyone. This is a couple of weeks away for those of you that need to make arrangements. How does a movie sound to everyone? Something early in the day around noonish. If someone has any ideas of a movie out or one that's coming out that weekend, they think the group might want to see, post back here. We can take a vote.

Let me know if this works for everyone. Also after or before the movie, we can discuss future meetings.

Jedi_Master_Kel
    City Rep of the best group in North Carolina

7. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    What is better for ya'll. Sunday 10/26 at around 4 or 5pm, or Sunday 11/02 at around noon?

JMK

8. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Right now, 11/02 is shaping up to be easier for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.