next meeting....???

Discussion in 'Austin, TX' started by mathilde_kenobi, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathilde_kenobi Jedi Padawan

Hey AFF, does anyone know when our next meet is gonna be?? I miss going to these things! Also, Melis, I lost your email addy... :(!!!!!!
    Danke!!
    Virginia
  2. BigChris Jedi Knight

star 2
    The next meeting will be this Sat. Oct. 18th. Check out www.austinfanforce.org for details.
  3. mathilde_kenobi Jedi Padawan

4. zeekveerko Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    what goes on at these FF meetings? i'm too busy saturday to come find out (in case some weisenheimer thought of making that suggestion).

mathilde - hey, cut that out! i saw your icon and i was like, "i didn't post here..." :p
  5. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    Zeekverko: Well, the meetings can include alot of things... planning future events and discussing plans of subgroups such as RPGS, Costuming, Customizing, etc. and of course its the time for trades/purchases between collectors. You should check out our website thats where a lot of activity takes place. (See my signature or BigChris' message for a link)

Virginia: I sent you a PM yesterday with my address. You can also PM me through this site or the AFF site. [face_devil]
  6. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    Reminds me, I was going to get that info on making masks. I still don't think there's anyway soon I can attend any of the meetings, but I'll try to post what I find or at least links at your board. :D
  7. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks Maulfly, it would be much appreciated... the goals of most of the costuming people are for CIII so we are in no hurry.. but are really interested in seeing what you have done :) I am currently working on hobbit feet ....same general techniques you used.... I broke out the Ultracal on Fri...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.