New Hamp NEXT MEETING

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabaccs_luck, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    What say you Manchester Mandalorians?

When and Where?

I'm Thinking that If all are willing New Years EVE we see if we can send off the Cantina with freinds.

During/after that we can discuss looking into setting up shop in the Barnes & Noble (the borders in concord allows for some groups to meet and schedual events on a regular basis. I know of one group that does it by the lunar calander :) . So I'd imagine B&N might allow such a thing. It's a little more public then we are used to but that's okay too.

Give me some fair warning and I'll have concepts for T shirts ready and a blank calander ready (maybe even with SW dates and holidays on them) on which to plan out a rough schedual.

As long as I am with my fellow mandalorians the manchester group shall not die. :)
    Seriously even if it's myself and two others I'll do my part to keep us going.
  2. RikSMaximus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry buddy....already have plans for New Years Eve....not even 100% sure how late the shop will be opened on that day...might close early...not like we'll be doing any business anyways....LOL....why would it change on that day!!
  3. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    this thread title seemed to me to better fit our concern so I'll post this here and as a reply to Hello^3 by TK.

Well no insult intended but I think the Manchester Mandalorians should stay in manchester.

I checked with Barnes and Noble, if you want to meet with a group in the store you just get together at the tables in back. Some suggested they didn't like that.

I vote we meet Once there or the food court in the mall and in person hash out areas to meet, times and other things concerning the Future of the group. I'd say this Sunday the sixth of Febuary but I realise we would need more time to contact each other and get everyone a chance to be there and vote on the future.

I've looked online at some of the locations around Manchester that might be good but short of the Libraries I don't see much. But then again I don't live there, so I know too little of the area.

It will be getting warmer soon so outdoor meetings would be more practical.

So as it stands I vote Sunday 13th At the Barnes and Noble (but we could do the mall too). This may be too close to Valentines activities for some so my second vote is...
    Sunday the Twentieth in the same locations.

I also suggest we all make a practice of checking the board on Weds and Sat until we manage to get together again so we can better get the situation worked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.