main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Next meeting???

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Ok,we neer discussed when we were going to have thenext meeting. Want to have a two week gap? What are we going to do at the next meeting? SW project night?

2. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    I've been trying to think of new things for us to do at the fun meetings. Hard to think of things that are cheap... bowling, pool, movie (hey not a bad idea another group movie?), video arcade, shopping, blah.

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I like this idea, what about Laser Tag, I mentioned this a while ago, and it's not too expensive. Mini-Golf is always fun. I'm always up for a movie.

4. mightyd4

Oct 24, 2004
    Mini-Golf, now why didn't I think of that!

5. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Mini Golf in costume!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, wait, we all need costumes...:p

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Mini-golf is fun, but I'm partial to Goofy Golf myself (alternate rules to the game that provide much entertainment :p)

7. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    If the next Fun meeting should happen to involve "Goofy Golf" and possibly done in costume, please try to arrange it to happen while I'm in town. I'd hate to miss a good time.

Here's a thought: A movie might be a good idea for after golf.

If we should, as a group, want to establish ourselves as true geeks (but still much cooller than those "live action" movie geeks that we saw in that video) we could see about maybe doing an OT marathon some time.....

8. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, one other thing we could do at this meeting is take some nice pictures for posters and flyers and whatnot for C3. I'd like to take some black and white shots of every group member wearing a white "dressy" shirt, against a black background. And also a few full group shots with everyone wearing black pants and white shirts. ok? let's try and get EVERYONE at the next meeting so we can get this accomplished. Kelli, if you could provide us with some black fabric for a backdrop, that would be great, If not, I may be able to scrounge something. Bob's studying photography and he's got a few really nice cameras, so he can take the pics for us, he's really good. Oh, and for those of us who are going to C3, I'm making "The Spokantina" name badges for us and I'll most likely use these pictures for that as well. :D

Alfredo keeps mentioning the fact that we're one of the nicest looking groups out there, let's prove it!!! haha!!!

We also need to decide what we want to put into our flyer at the Fan table, I've started working on the layout and design, but we need some content :p so lets come up with ideas for that.

Oh, and yesterday I finished my "Clone Sarn" picture!!! woohoo! It looks nice. :D

9. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Well, if we are having a meeting this weekend, I don't think we'll be able to have it be the photo session. I have to work 4-9pm Saturday, and I'm leaving to go home for a visit on Sunday. I'm up for a matinee movie on Saturday and maybe lunch at a fast food place (I get paid Friday!)...

What do y'all want to do? Wait until next weekend to have a full meeting? Let's get it hammered down and have Nat post it to our MOD!

If we want to go to a movie, which movie and at the AMC again? I know it will probably be campy, but I'm up for Elektra, but I would also see Assault on Precinct 13, House of Flying Daggers...

10. mightyd4

Oct 24, 2004
    I am going to a movie this weekend, maybe tonight.

1. Ong-Bak Thai Warrior...what do you mean f'ing limited release grrrrrrrrrrrr

2. Hitch
    3.Assault on Pecint 13

Maybe tonight after 8, or tomorrow late, man not many good movies out at all.

11. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Hmm... "Hitch" looked good, I wouldn't mind seeing that. Tonight however, I'm smuggling an endangered royal off Naboo... hehe, long story, but I'm sure you guys will hear all about it eventually :D

I also got paid today, so I'm up for pretty much anything after I get all my bills paid off. Which reminds me, Kelli, if there's not going to be a big meeting soon, I'd like to try and get together and work on my jacket and the website (which has been down for some time now, anyone know why?) Let me know when you have some time, I'd also like to put in the order for boots!!! :D

12. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    If anything's going on this weekend, call me and let me know or leave me a message. I'm still in town.

Amazingly enough, that's actually a lucky break.....

13. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    This weekend is fouled for me (Jarus will probably make some comment about this. Oh well). I'm all for next week though. Assualt or Hitch sounded like good movies to go see.
    Or golf, or whatever... :)

14. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Well, I think I'm all for next week too. I have too much going on this weekend. So, we want to plan for mini-golf and a movie? What day? Sundays are best for me, because I always know I have that day off. I work on Saturday night 4-9 again, so if it is Saturday, it has to be an afternoon kinda thing. What movie and where is the mini golf?

15. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    there's Wonderland USA, they've got pretty good mini golf

16. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Wonderland is good :) They're the ones with the goofy golf rules posted on their indoor course :)

17. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    Personally, I think Bumpers would be a better idea. Their course doesn't smell like moldy feet. And it's closer to most of us plus they've got Cinemas on the second floor. If that's the kind of movie that we want to see, or do we rent? Pizzas? Crust prefferences, Nat?

Hey, we could do bumper-cars while we're there, too! :D

If things work out, I might be able to bring a fairly wacky girl with me to the next meeting. If it's a Fun meeting.

18. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    I refuse to decide anything about pizzas :p Although I know the managers of Sabarro's in the mall :p

19. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    The Keanu Reeves movie "Constantine" comes out this weekend. Any interest in that? Maybe to occultish?

20. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    I don't see any foreseeable problems with Constantine. Why would you think it's too occultish? You've played video games with people who have no problems with the idea of hacking each other to bits and then going off to "respawn".

21. JediCloneCT

JediCloneCT Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2004
    Since movies were brought up, does anyone know what movie the next E-III trailer will be put on?

22. rhysklaus

rhysklaus Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    I believe that Robots movie is going to have the next trailer.

23. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    It looks interesting though I'm going to do a little bit more research about it just to get a better idea of what it is all about.
    I enjoyed Blade so it seems to be along the lines of that sort of movie so I wouldn't worry about it being occultish. However, I would also like to propose "Hitch" because I heard that was hilarious

24. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Constantine looks pretty interesting, it seems to me to be along the lines of "Spawn", with a "war between heaven and hell". Probably with a more interesting plot than Spawn :p When I saw the first trailer for Constantine I thought it looked dumb, but after a few more I started getting interested. I say, the worst it probably gets is "Spawnlike". As Erich said, Hitch also sounds killer, so I'm up for either one.

25. JediCloneCT

JediCloneCT Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2004
    I'll be out of town for the weekend for RadCon. But I should be able to make it to Northtown around 5PM on Sunday, if that's where this meeting ends up happening.

I'd rather play mini-golf than go to either of those movies, honestly, but if I had to choose it'd be Constantine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.