main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA NEXT MEETING...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I assume there was no meeting while we were away? Casey told us he didn't think you all needed to meet... and since the only other three people who would have called a meeting were at C3, I'm guessing you didn't get together over the last weekend. Soooooooooo....... when shall we meet again? I'm sure Kelli needs a break from me, but due to upcoming events (Bloomsday, Lilac Parade, EP3 Premeire) we probably need to meet and plan, and I think she will agree.

Since the weather is looking better, shall we perhaps meet in a park, or other outdoor setting? With pizza and pop? I'm totally open for having just a fun outdoors planning day, possibly even some games or other such nonsense...

2. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    You did notice the Bloomsday site says it is THIS WEEKEND!!!

May 1st, yup, Sunday.

Anyways, for those of us that thought it was the end of May and don't have costumes yet, what are we doing... and Sunday meeting works best for me as in the future I will be working every single Saturday (grumbles).

3. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Hmm... well, seeing as Bloomsday is Sunday, perhaps we could get together on Saturday for a prep day, then do Bloomsday on Sunday... just an idea. I had planned on gettting some Spokantina shirts done for those of you who don't have costumes yet, but due to the fact that I've run into some financial snags (C3) I won't be able to get them screenprinted, there is one alternative, I'll look into it...

EDIT: Doh! I just remembered, our classified director just told me that I'll probably have to work Saturday, because of this stupid Online Auction we're doing... I'll do my best to get out of it...

4. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    My apologies to all, but I will not be able to make it to any meetings this weekend. Pretty much booked solid (yea, who new I had a social life?)

5. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hey everybody!

I'm certainly up for a meeting. Been going through "Group" withdrawals for some time. No fun.

But some one will have to call me with information since this will probably be my last chance to get onto a computer until next week.

Oh, and if there is a meeting, I'll be bringing a friend with me instead of Noelle. He's tall... Amy...? :D

P.S. Return my sabers! The case on my wall is looking terribly empty! :(

6. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    Well, El Presidente will be there, just have to tell me where. i have access to a PC for a while so you can post on here and i will probly see it

7. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Oo Oo pick me. I am up for a meeting just let me know when.

8. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Well, it looks like I will be working tomorrow after all... :( You guys can have a meeting tomorrow if you want to organize it, but I'll probably be at work all day, and all night because our new media director is a slacker... *sigh*

One thing we need to do post-haste is settle on a meeting place Sunday for Bloomsday, for those who are participating, also, we should probably just have the meeting after the event, at a park or something... throw out ideas!

9. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    I say we meet at the starting point for our time group. Has everyone picked up their number? You have until 6:30 PM tonight to pick up your stuff at the Ag Center on Spokane Falls Blvd. I've already got mine. Today is a busy day for me, so I probably won't see y'all until the race.

10. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    I say we meet around 1pm at a Park NoWhere near downtown.

For those of us not in the race.... I am avoiding downtown like the plague.

Liberty Park is right off the freeway and the Hamilton Bridge. It will be relatively free of people.

That is my proposal, as you won't see me downtown. Plus, it's close to where I live and I can ride my bike!

Nick

11. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I'm making some "Stormtooper Repair Crew" T-Shirts with the Spokantina logo and web address on them... hopefully, if you want one, let me know and I'll do my best to get some done...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.