main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Next meeting!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoonzang

Phoonzang Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Hopefully someone sees this before going over....
    where at in norwood park? in a shelter? which one?

I think these meetings need to be set on a definite concrete date every month or two. Not just a throw out date and hopesully someone will come. It makes for better planning on events. Just my opinion there.

I just made it home from work at 6:30. Im going to try and make it. If I don't please let me know what goes on and how many showed up.

Phoonzang

2. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I know I'm new here but I sort of agree with Phoonzang. I know if I had at least a week or two notice I could make arrangements with work to be off and attend.

And yes, I work at 7:00 on Saturdays. I actually work 3:00 to 11:00 on Saturday and Sundays. Oh well, it pays the bills.

Peace

Bryan

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    7:30 pm, Norwood Park...

I'll be there. :)

4. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    I plan to be there too. I think I'll bring my lightsaber with me too if that's ok. I plan to go see the movie again tomorrow too.

Zoomer

5. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Actually, we use to have a certain date/time/place every month unless we had decided on something else here on the forums, but that idea went away a while back, but that dosent mean we cant do it again.

6. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I actually called off sick from work today. I've got a bad eye infection. Anyway, I still won't be able to make it. I can't justify going out somewhere for something when I've called off work. And besides, for some reason this infection has made me EXTREMELY sensitive to light and sunglasses don't even work.

Someone keep me posted on what went on and what fun you guys have. Hopefully I can make the next one. Feel free to email me at TieDyeWookie@aol.com and thanks.

Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.