main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Next Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Brian5475E, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    I was hoping we could have a meeting towards the end of Aug or towards the beginning of Sept. I say this meeting could help reorganize the fan force. Kinda get everything in order. I say we could meet at Newport on the Levee. maybe Dewey's have a meeting and eat. then maybe a movie or gameworks.

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    sounds interesting, not sure if I'm going to have the cash to do anything with though. . .

3. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Sounds good to me as well and my cash flow is low as well.

4. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Sometime in September sounds good to me.

5. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    just give me advanced notice & I'll do what I can about a ride... I'll be getting my liscence back soon, but a car is still a ways away.

6. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Since the election is almost over, I think that the next meeting should be a get together to definetly refocus the fanforce into the right direction. To do this we should probably hold a meeting where everyone possible can come and not be something where you need money to be included. I have plans but I won't post them until the CR position is officially awarded to the winner of the election.

7. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    I agree. I think perhaps the next meeting should be a "new beginning" kind of effort, a re-organization if you will. People like myself who are full of hot air should make every effort to attend.

8. True_Killer

True_Killer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2005
    I'm game...just tell me when.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.