main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Next meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, folks! Things have been really hectic for alot of us since the holidays, so we have kind of missed our meeting for Feb. I am going to set us up a group meeting next Saturday (not Feb. 25th, but the following Saturday, I dont have a calendar in front of me, so I am not sure of the date) Plan to have it sometime in the afternoon. I will announce a place and more info in the next few days. But this way folks can sort of start clearing their schedules and stuff knowing that we will have a meeting. More info to come soon.

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I might miss it then, since I should be filming some of the parts with the "Melissa" character in "The Barrows Man".

3. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I will miss it too. I have my kids next weekend.

4. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    I will not be in town and will have to miss it. Sorry guys... I was looking forward to it.

5. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I don't know what i'll be doing but i might be able to make it depending on work shedule.

6. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    If I can get a ride Ill go. I need to turn in my application and pay for shirt so I am hoping to go

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, from the looks of it, alot of people will not be able to make it. So, I am thinking about moving it to the Saturday AFTER this one, which I think is March 11th? (Is that right?) So thats 2 weeks from today, for folks to get their schedules right. Plus, I am going to want to find out who is interested in going to DragonCon, so we can start talking hotel rooms and such. Plus, you can bring your T-shirt money to give to Fett. Roughly, if you have $20-25 cash, it will cover your shirt. Sometimes, its not that much, but I am going with the sort of high side, so that way you should have enough. Fett should know, when you give him the shirt type and size.

8. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Ill miss that one but I should be able to make another one as long as I am in NC and have ride

9. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    get me a time for the meeting real quick like and i can get work to work around that if you can bro.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Eddie-wan will not have the kids that weekend, for sure, so at the moment, I am planning for us to meet at his casa, I would say around 5-6pm.

11. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    I myself might be able to go to this one if i have a ride to and from, or if aidion is going.

12. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Hybrid no problem...I should be able to make this one..so i'll drive you baby boy... muhahahaha[face_laugh]

13. AlexanderElessidil

AlexanderElessidil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    Hello. I wont be able to make it either. haha. I dont think shindo will either. Im not entirely sure why......

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Actually, I think I am going to set the start time at 6, so folks can start gathering around supper time. I will see if Chef Eddie-wan is up to cooking us up some grub, so long as we provide some eats. I will not be there until probably closer to 7, because my wife has something she has to do from 3-6 that day, and I will be keeping the kids. When she gets home, I will be heading straight for Eddie-wans.

15. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    hey if that meeting is on the 11th then i prolly want go hopelly i will be at the next show and spend time with morgan....ill see if i can tho..

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Dont forget, folks!!! Meeting is this weekend, Saturday, March 11th. We will be gathering at Eddie-wans around 6:30-ish, and be sure to bring food. Eddie-wan, should we bring cookout food??? It is supposed to be VERY nice this weekend. :)

17. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    thats fine. i'm gonna be blasted so it doesnt make much difference to me. gonna take the money i had PLANNED on using for something else and buy enough booze to destroy most of my brain cells.

18. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    I'lllllllllll Be Thereeeeeeeeeeeeee............. :D

19. Darth_Tanis

Darth_Tanis Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    i'll ask the parentals, but im sure they wont mind

p.s.: i am FINALLY ungrounded [face_dancing]

20. Darth_Tanis

Darth_Tanis Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    yeah...it was a no..... uncle comin over, mom wants me home, sorry guys!!

21. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    how late does everyone plan on staying tonight???

22. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Hope everyone that came had a good time. The Barrows Man filming was excellent. Good to see you there, Fett.

23. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Hate I missed it and I hope everyone is doing well. On a side note I did manage to get up with Hawthor and Mordtat for the day... just when we noticed the time it was too late to make the trek out. <---( Just for you Joe-da )

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

24. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    My, Quinlan has certainly gotten popular around here. ;)

25. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Well, I definately had fun the other night. I was glad to get a chance to see everybody that I haven't seen in a while. Sorry for startling everybody, but that's just how I roll. You know, oversized suprise appearances. Hate I couldn't stay, had to get $50 worth of beer so everyone could get drunk over at Vandal's 21st b-party. I few things happened there to make anyone say, "Oh my."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.