main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Next meeting?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by darthcable, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthcable

darthcable Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Are we going to have a meeting for september? If so I should be able to host.

2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Dunno if we were planning on one for sept - Chris said we apparently had scheduled one a few weeks back, but I COMPLETELY forgot about it. I figured we'd forgo sept (unless it was just a quick, informal meeting), and go for mid october (maybe after matt and jen get back).

3. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    I think it might almost be easier to not bother with this month and just schedule one for October. I know that myself and Jenn are so busy over the next week or two that we won't have much time. Of course if people want to have a little ad-hoc meeting/get together in the next week by all means, please do.

As for October, I would suggest some time after the 18th.

4. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    There was a meeting on the 10th, but nobody showed up. Thats OK though, because if Google hadn't reminded me, I would have forgot too.

I would agree that we forgo a formal meeting this month, and skip ahead to October. Anytime is fine for me.

5. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002

Yeah, you'd have forgotten til everyone showed up at your house.
    I agree with the October sentiment. How does the 22nd look for everyone? Thats the sunday of that month. I could host it, I think - just let me straighten that out with the one who makes the rules...

6. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    omg...I'm not dead! I really want to get together will everyone again (its been almost a year since I've been to anything [face_shame_on_you] [face_whistling] ) so I really would love to go to the October meeting! Although it would have to be after 3 or so cause I have a band game (at a soccer game much less :confused: ) but after the game I could go! hopefully....

7. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    Oct 22 looks fine for me!

8. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    Works for me too. Lets say 4:30-ish?

9. darthgwen

darthgwen Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2005
    That should be good for me as well. I will have to double check against my event calendar at the store, though.

10. DarthClerical

Feb 28, 2002
    Yep, that works for me too.

11. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    Looks good on this front. I'll see if we can make sure it goes smoothly!!! PM me if you need directions to the Apt!

12. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    wanted to make sure everyone was still up for 4:30 at my place this sunday. if you still need directions, contact me and I'll get them to you!

13. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm still in.

14. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
  15. DarthClerical

Feb 28, 2002
    I'll be there!

16. darthgwen

darthgwen Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2005
    Count me in too. Unless I TPTB have me working that day.

17. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    I'll be there with another

18. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    Sorry gang, just found out that I have to work until 6 on Sunday. So I wont be at the meeting... Sucks to be me.

19. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    YOU HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAY??? What the heck is that about? YOU DON'T EVEN WORK ON WEEKENDS! are we still doing the cast sunday night?

20. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    Ok I hadn't thought about it much, but do we want to have some snacks tomorrow? I can probably get a case or two of pop and some chips, and if everyone wants to grab some or something, just post up here what you'll get. I was also thinking of tossing some cash together for some pizza, if everyone agrees with that. Just post here to let everyone know, so we'll all be on the same page come tomorrow!

Thanks guys (and girls)!

21. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    If it doesn't look to be too bad, I'll be coming straight from the ren faire, but I'm willing to toss in some money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.