main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Next meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Should be this Saturday, Apr 14. Since we have moved the location, it would be helpful to have an address/directions. Is it regular time? Are people carpooling?

2. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I'd be up for meeting at that location we have met at for Trench Runs in the past.

3. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I'd second that. It's been very useful and seems to be a good midway point.

-TJ

4. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Copy that, Rogues. Somebody foreward me the nav-computer coordinates so I can make the jump to light speed. I do have to work Saturday night at 8:pM, so I would have to leave around 5 or 6PM.
    [image=http://wmh.walla.co.il/community/2005/4/12/10005164/star_wars_galaxy_map_2.jpg]
    rendezvous in Hutt space?

5. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    How does a n00b get invited to the meeting? My husband and I would like to join. *crosses fingers* [face_praying]

6. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    where is the new placeo_O

7. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Well, normally, we would meet where we have met the past couple of months. It works out very well. However, there was a vote at the last meeting to take a little trip and visit one of our members at their pad (so to speak) for this next meeting only.
    Stay tuned, fellow Rogues.

Rogue Leader, or Vice-Commander, how are we working this?

8. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I think meeting at our rendevouz point is a good idea as many of our group will need to carpool. I will get with LDV and get all coordinates and times and get back to everyone. :)

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yes, working on the coordinates now. We should meet early. Maybe in West Sac again

10. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I will be going straight to the location from Woodland. Will have costumes, hawk, etc. since I am making a run down to Visalia after we are done. So, sorry guys, no rides from me. Stealth 1 will be packed to the roof.

11. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    I think we're agreed on that just need to know the time, and I'll be there.

12. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    ok so how am i supposed to come if i dont know where

13. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005

LDV, PM me the time and place to meet. If it's not too early, then I can take a bus to West Sac and meet you guys over there. If it's really early though, before the Yolo Buses going to W. Sac run, then I will have to catch a ride with someone midway such as in Davis somewhere.

--Jedi Dark Knight

14. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    I think we should just post here where we're meeting up for the carpools and what time ON THE BOARDS. I really don't think we need to worry about it and it would be beneficial to long time member SithMasterSaul and possible new member CaeliRose who both have no idea what we're all talking about.

Besides will have T "Sgt. At Arms" J to maintain order and love.

However, I don't think we should just give out the destination of where we're going after we meet up as it is a member's personal address.

15. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Alex and I can not make this meeting, we have company comming from out of state. I was wondering since Alex and I usually bring Russ to the meetings and this time cannot would someone be willing to bring Russ with them. Thanks for understanding? Any help would be gladdly appriciated!

16. rizzo3232

rizzo3232 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2005
    If U guys dont mind I would like to come to the meeting.
    How would I get there?

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    -8:00AM - Ikea Store - West Sacramento

The Supreme Chancellor has Spoken! ;)

Welcome all

18. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
  19. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Okay! Hopefully, they won't be open yet. That is a HUGE parking lot. [face_worried]

20. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    -brandished his 'keeping the peace' mallet, eyes Aunt Beru and then LDV-

Should I hush 'er up for questioning yer decree, guvna?

-TJ ;)

21. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    I am a little confused. What exactly is it that we are going to be doing on Saturday. I thought we were going to have a meeting and check out Roohoo's filming, props, costumes, etc. Why are we going at 8:00 in the morning and how long is this day going to be? Am I suppose to bring the shirts and stuff that we discussed. I will need time to get them ordered. We might not be able to make it as we were working around trying to make it to a 1:00 meeting but don't know if I can juggle things to get me there as early as 8:00. Are they going to be filming this day? If so, what are those of us that are not participating in the movie to do??? Just wondering as I think I missed something somewhere.

22. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Is that our time or Devin time. :)

23. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Let me see if I can clarify a few things (if I am stepping on toes, let me know, but I think a lot of our members are confused).

We are filming at Rooho's starting at 9 am. It seems some of us will be involved in the filming, but those not involved will be watching quietly from the sidelines. I believe there will be a meeting around 1pm at Rooho's, though the time may be debateable.
    I believe the rendezvous place is so that those who do not know the location can find out from Devin or whoever else might be there and carpool or caravan.

24. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    We would have to try to come for the meeting but would have to miss the morning. I believe Bith might be the same. Would we be able to get the coordinates so that we could rendevouz at a later time. :) As much as I would love to stand and watch, unfortunately darn life events take our time in the morning. :( Someone please PM us the info so we can join the group later. :) Thanks for the clarification. I am not so confused anymore. :)

25. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry for the mix up, I will be going down earlier for the filming and helping out. I will PM those driving the coordinates for the location.

That was the members coming later can meet at a later time at the same location in West Sac and make the trek down. Those who are going earlier, at the same time I am, we will still meet at the store in West Sac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.