Next meeting?

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Suggestion: So what about Saturday morning, May 11th? Marold should be done with her endless weddings and allenj456 should have finals done and everyone with AP and finals should have Saturdays off. Of course that's probably the best day to study, but take a break for a few hours- you all deserve it. I dunno, just pumping out ideas here.

2. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That could be a possibility- anyone else have issues?
  3. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Saturday late afternoon is good for me. I have to watch my sisters till my parents and older sister get back and that will be around noon or so then I have to go shopping for my monthly dinner thing, don't know how long that will take. With how fast I shop, shouldn't take long.

4. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    That would be a no-go for me. Gotta work on Saturday and I already took a couple of days off because I was sick, so I doubt my boss would like that very much. Sooo... I guess there are two options here: A) You guys can do one without me B) We can do it either later that afternoon/evening or another day. Keep me posted. I know my schedule sucks, but I have to live with it for the time being. :(
  5. ImDaBudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    What time is it that you work Corran? Saturday is good for me... How about some time around 5:00?
  6. Mcily_Nochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry. My parents decided to take the famly camping in the middle of AP season, so that whole weekend is shot. :_| I HATE CAMPING!!! *deep breath*
  7. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    that stinks, really it does. But you might enjoy the camping, it could happen.
  8. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok- so possibly a late afternoon meeting on Sat? 5 or so? Would the work for you Sean? Others?
  9. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Unfortunatley, I do not get out of work until 7pm. So... I'm sorry. My schedule really does suck.
  10. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can't please everyone I guess. That sucks Sean. :( I'm good with 5.

11. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What are we doing again?
  12. Anijj24 Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone. I'm new... mind if i join in? :)
    This looks like a great idea. I have been making Jedi costumes for friends for the past few months and i would LOVE to learn how to make a lightsabre.

-Anijj
  13. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am up for something this weekend. Just let me know when.
  14. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Welcome Anijj! good to add another!
  15. ImDaBudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    To please Sean, do we want to try to push to 7:00? That way he doesn't have to miss it all... he can come a little late.
  16. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    There's a trend going on here...welcome Anijj!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.