Char, NC Next meeting

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OK, I'm posting this here so you guys can throw out options for when you want another meeting, and where. Cheryl and I suggest the third weekend in July; I would say let's make it a Saturday if possible so that Gregory can come. I want you guys to decide this and then be there, because quite frankly, attendance at meetings lately has been pretty damn poor and communication is down, too.

Cheryl and I met at Caribou today and had drinks, then went to see AOTC again--my fifth time, I believe it was also hers (correct me if I'm wrong, Cheryl). We had a great time--those of you who weren't there missed out.

I would like to thank Gregory for actually telling me he wasn't coming--I never heard from anyone else for absolute sure--just one or two "maybes".

Anyway, I'm off for the summer so I'm fairly flexible. You guys decide.
  2. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    *runs from Tracy's wrath*
    I'm sorry.. figured you guys woulda guessed I wasn't coming since I was still in Lincolnton and all...

My bad.

And with meetings then.. well.. no idea yet. Give me time :p
  3. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd love to have another meeting soon, yeah.

Once again, any place in Matthews would riase the possability of me coming.

We could do KFC again, but I think it's time for a change... :)

There is that coffee shoppe in front of the Library/Town Hall taht we could meet at, they seem like a nice place.
  4. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *shoots James with a Kamino saber dart*

j/k ;)

Anyway, I called your house and your mom (I guess--a female anyway) just said you "weren't available". Wasn't sure if you were still in Lincolnton or not. But anyway, it was a misunderstanding--we'll just have to make sure we communicate better next time. No big deal. :)

Greg: As a java addict, I'm always up for a meeting at a coffee shop. :)

Anyone heard from Clay lately? Is he still alive?
  5. ole_okey_doke Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, he's not dead... not yet. :)

Sorry guys, I had some business to take care of in the High Country this weekend. I really wanted to come, it was just unfortunate timing.

On the up side, Boone was wonderful this weekend... My heart longs for the mountains...

I'll be at the next one, I promise!
  6. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    'Kaludi's Koffee House' or something, just went by there today.

That'll work for me, what time?
  7. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Tracy.... nobody here told me I got a call. Go figure, right? Always drop me a PM if ya needta talk with me... I check them daily, no matter what.

8. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Okay. So planning for another meeting.
    How about..
    July 20th for a date? It's a Saturday....
    And we could all meet at Kristophers (again), or we could just all meet at a park somewhere...

~?~ Carosel
  9. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The 20th is fine with me. I don't know about a park, though--it's hot as hell around here in July. If that's where the rest of you want to meet I'm OK with it though. I suggest Kristopher's or the coffee house that Gregory mentioned.
  10. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The 20th?

That's rather far away.

And Kristopher's is a little pricey for my tastes, last time I told my parents the meeting was there, they wouldn't let me go.

So, let's do the coffee house.

But a little sooner than the 20th.
  11. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Okay, well this week, I've got 4th of July plannings and all. The next Saturday, I have a Navy DEP meeting.

Decide what y'all want.
    And the coffee house sounds fine for me.

~?~ Carosel
  12. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    James, if your meeting is the 13th, then that only leaves the 20th. Gregory--if this is the only date left, can you plan that far ahead?
  13. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll see if I'm allowed to miss them... I'll tell you tomorrow. :)

~?~ Carosel
  14. JediDad Jedi Knight

Well, I was hoping I might be able to make this next meeting of the group, but I'll be back in VA that weekend, :( and pretty much every weekend during July while I try to get my family moved to the Charlotte area.

I will be in town during the week however, so maybe I can catch up with one or two of you then.
  15. Cartooncheryl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, meet we must! I'm working this Saturday (the 6th) but other than that, I'm around for any ol' meeting you guys wanna have. The 20th of July is fine, as well as if any other days are chosen. Just let me know!

(and to you lot who wanna not be there -- SLAP!! You will be there, you will be there, you will be there.... I miss seeing you guys!) :)
  16. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, let's all agree..
    Maybe we need a poll? ;) :p

~?~ Carosel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.