OK, I'm posting this here so you guys can throw out options for when you want another meeting, and where. Cheryl and I suggest the third weekend in July; I would say let's make it a Saturday if possible so that Gregory can come. I want you guys to decide this and then be there, because quite frankly, attendance at meetings lately has been pretty damn poor and communication is down, too. Cheryl and I met at Caribou today and had drinks, then went to see AOTC again--my fifth time, I believe it was also hers (correct me if I'm wrong, Cheryl). We had a great time--those of you who weren't there missed out. I would like to thank Gregory for actually telling me he wasn't coming--I never heard from anyone else for absolute sure--just one or two "maybes". Anyway, I'm off for the summer so I'm fairly flexible. You guys decide.