main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Next Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi everyone..We had a great cook out at Thor's place, watched Star Wars on a great screen...it was like being at the movies. Lots of food, good company and talking about life in general and Star Wars. Ron and Thor were practicing some new moves and choreographing a senerio for the club. We held our meeting after the movie...of course.....met new members and made plans for the next meeting on September 8, 2002...time and place to follow. We discussed making an appearance at the Susan G.Komen Race for the Cure on Sept. 21st and then to the Orlando Sytem bar-b-que.
    More later,
    Sereana Knightstar

2. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    i am pleased that everything went well at the BBQ. i am very excited about the new members as well as the upcoming events. i just want to let everyone know that i am finally back in action as a member of the club as well as the force.net. in addition, i appreciate everyone's understanding regarding my absence....may the force be with you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.