main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Next Meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Landossidekick, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landossidekick

Landossidekick Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Hey everyone!!!!
    Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving?I was wondering when the next meeting was?I had such a great time at the last one.Hey AJ Will you post when the next meeting is please?Thanks. Hope to see you all soon.
    Take care.
    Brian

2. Jedi_Twilek

Jedi_Twilek Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2002
    I would be interested in meeting with you guys; I am looking for more fan-ish things to do! Please let me know when and where you'll be meeting. Now I'll have more to do than just LOSCON!

3. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    If anyone one knows ANYTHING about the next meet, please say something!!!!!!!!

At the last meet I remember talk of getting together on the weekend of the 14th, I think. Something about seeing, Star Wars in 30. Don't hold me to that.

4. Nala_Alturi

Nala_Alturi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 16, 2002
    This Is what I Found On The westsideforce@yahoogroups Board
    Date: Thu Dec 5, 2002 6:59 am
    Subject: Re: [westsideforce] Hi everybody!!!

Next meeting will be the SW in 30 minutes play.... I will be posting info no later than Friday 12-06-02... Sorry I have'nt been on the boards much, just alot going on w/work and family.... Hope everyones Holiday was great as well.... Talk to ya soon...

sith_mistress2001 <sith_mistress2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hope everyone had a good holiday, and that you're all doing well..
    Any memorable shopping experiences so far?..LOL

What's next on our agenda?
    The SW Trilogy, the next meeting, etc?

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    westsideforce-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

5. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    I am aslo working on the TV station I works at to cover the play and to cover the fans as well. It will be for Spanish Language TV but in L.A. that's still major media so Come in Costume.

6. cloneddarklord

cloneddarklord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    I am going to be bugging AJ again today to have him post info about the next meeting. ;)

7. Landossidekick

Landossidekick Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    I know. Let's all bug him.Hey AJ When is the next meeting?We should do something at Islands. That's a fun place.Or maybe Tony Roma's?Just a couple of thoughts.Or even a Bowling party?I don't know. Has everyone seen the Imax?Hope to see you all soon? What's up Darth Bubba?Hey Art.

8. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Yes!!! Islands! Great idea.

They have some of the best burgers (and veggie burgers for me!), and they have fruit punch.

Or we could meet at a Red Robbins and get bottomless fries...or we could just meet at a Hometown Buffet...no that's a bad idea.

9. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Well I hope the meeting is after 6pm, or I will miss the Star Wars in 30 minutes. Got a second job and I don't get finished with work until 6pm that day :( I could try and play with my schedule but no one has posted the actual time yet for the showing/meeting....

10. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I'm thinking it would definitely be some time after 6 pm...
    Especially on a Saturday.So many of us have things to take care of on the weekends.
    The show on Saturday(s)is at 10:30pm, if we meet up before that it'd probably be the earliest 7pm...I hope it's 8pm myself.

11. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I just posted a POLL as to where everyone would like to meet before the Play...
    Please view & please vote - not only do we need to decide on the place, but I need a GOOD head count - so we dont have to go adding tables to tables again...thanks!!!!

[face_devil]

May the force be with you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.