Next Meeting?

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by Ky-Wan, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone has any idea when our next meeting will be. I know it's busy with holidays and such.

I was thinking the 16th (Monday) about the same time, maybe a little earlier and at the same place as our last meeting. This way we get to have one last one before Christmas. We can talk some more about the film and show what progress we've made so we have stuff to work on or think about for the holidays.

Thanks.

2. JawaGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    Monday sounds good to me. Can't wait to hear all about the fanfilm as I feel kind of out of the loop - crazy school!

JawaGirl :)
  3. fingthething Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good to me to. I have Monday and Tuesday off.

I to would like to see what everyone has thought of since our last meeting, i think some people might be to shy to post it on the boards.
  4. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    How about anyone else?.

5. Red_Right_Hand Jedi Padawan

I'm game, what time would be okay? I'm thinking around 6 to 7

I work in the west end, so i could just catch a bus to WEM for the meeting. Be warned though I may be covered in saw dust, and dirt if the meeting is around 5, because I work until 4:30. Unless I hop on the 100 and get downtown and fix myself up, then head back, a little bit of a dilemma, but hey it's worth it.

C-Ya then folks.
  6. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    If we have the meeting then it will probably start at 7 at the Chapters/Starbucks at West Ed. I think. That seems to be a good time.

7. JawaGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    So is there a meeting on Monday? The suspense is killing me! :)

JawaGirl
  8. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sounds good to me... :)

See you all on Monday!!!

Indy
  9. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Great!, I'll be bringing a friend who will be helpng me ont he stunts and fight planning. Just to give you a heads up. Who knows?, he might join :).

10. fingthething Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Tonight's meeting went well and thanks all to who came and hope to see you at the next one for those couldn't make it. Wes is probably going to join the Fan Force so there's another potential member. I'll give him the link to the site for membership info and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.