main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by Yoda525907, Dec 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda525907

Yoda525907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2002
    Ok I'm going to set our next meeting for the second Saturday of the month for every month. Which looks like it's going to be the 11th for Jan. (if that's not right someone please correct me) I'm going to give that date to the Amidala Starkiller(for the Midsouth Newsletter) and Nabooty_Call(for the TFN website).

Dave.

2. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    So? Where do we have the meetings at?

3. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    Mezamiz at 9:30 pm

4. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    Any plans on what we will be doing there that night? (please tell me it isn't karaoke night!) Remember that Toby?

5. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    I'm open for idea's. I'm not the supreme leader here. I'm just a rep for you guys when it comes to dealing with the Fan Force Adminstration. I'm all for games and stuff like that. I have Star Wars Trivial Persuit but I think that game is a little too easy for fans.

I also have both versions of the SW Monopoly game (OT and Ep.I). Ace and myself have been trying to remember how to play the CCG but we get fuzzy on a few of the rules so we've decided to wait and see if we can find someone more knowledgeable in the ways of the CCG before we try another hand at it. It's not that we don't like to try and figure it out, we just spend most of the night arguing over the rules and what can and can't be done.

I know that not everyone is into the books but I was looking through some of the other city forums and I noticed that some of them have like a book reading or just get together to discuss either the most recent book or one of the older ones. And I thought that this might be something that we could do. Maybe not at this meeting but something that we can schedule to do down the line.

Well, those are a few of my ideas. I'd love to hear ya'll's. Let me know. Dave.

6. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    I am game for whatever

7. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Mez, 9:30. Will do. I work till 8.30, so I can be there on time. Karaoke. Hm. Wonderful noise that was. Too bad we didn't get up and bust it sith style on 'em.

So we all showin? Harlan back in town yet? David(s), Jake, Aaron? It'll be the biggest AFF meeting to date!!!

8. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    Well, I'll be there for sure. I'll probably have Aaron in tow with me.

9. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    I believe I will be able to shuck my husbandly duties for that night so count me in. Pretty soon a buddy of mine will be working at Mezzamiz. So maybe we will get the hook up when he starts!! Oh yeah!

10. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I am back in town. I should be able to make it. I do not work Saturday so I should be able to make it on time.

Harlan

11. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Ahhhhhh saturday! don't work might be there i hope.

12. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Are we still on for tonight? What are we going to do or play tonight? I will be there, but I will not be able to stay very late.

Harlan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.